Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Next Prez of the USA
The Next Prez of the USA
This guy will be your next president, if things go the way I'd like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUmpW1jj-wA
Forgot to add the description...
Quote:Hello, My name is Dusty Smith, and I would like to be the first openly Atheist president of the United States.

Isn't it time that the leader of the free world was guided by logic and reason instead of superstition and fairy tales? Isn't it time we had a president that understands the difference between "primitive myths" and "scientific reality"? I know it sounds like a crazy idea, but then again... maybe it's just crazy enough to work!

I just turned 35, and now that I am legally old enough to run for president, I thought I should go ahead and get started. After all, it may take a very, VERY long time for an openly Atheist person to get into the White house. But I figure that with modern medical technology, I will probably live to be at least 135. So that gives me another 100 years to run for president.

And believe me, a WHOLE lot of shit can change in 100 years!

Abut this video: I find that the constitution is a lot like the Bible. It can be interpreted a lot of different ways. In this video, I explain my interpretation of the Establishment Claus and how I will enforce it if I'm elected president.
RE: The Next Prez of the USA
He got my vote.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
Haha! I'd love a president that talked that way.

The State of the Union Address: "This shit is fucked up, people!"
i want to subscribe to his youtube channel about his campaign but when I click 'subscribe' i'm asked if I want to subscribe to 20 of his other youtube channels.
(June 7, 2010 at 10:16 pm)The_Flying_Skeptic Wrote: i want to subscribe to his youtube channel about his campaign but when I click 'subscribe' i'm asked if I want to subscribe to 20 of his other youtube channels.
I hate that youtube does that. Just ignore it. It pops up right after it's already subscribed to your intended one. He does have 3 channels that are his own though, out of the ones he recommends of other people's. Here they all are:
http://www.youtube.com/user/CultOfDusty
http://www.youtube.com/user/Darwinthecatvids
http://www.youtube.com/user/DustyAfterDark
I'm really shitty at giving kudos and rep. That's because I would be inconsistent in remembering to do them, and also I don't really want it to show if any favouritism is happening. Even worse would be inconsistencies causing false favouritisms to show. So, fuck it. Just assume that I've given you some good rep and a number of kudos, and everyone should be happy...
The next president has already been chosen, although this guy might be able to be the designated loser.

The presidents aren't Cristian, you know that right guys? They are lying. Anyone who knows anything about real christian belief knows that they should be poor and pacifistic. They are fake Christians pretending to be real Cristian so that they have that in common with the majority.

Having a president only because he is openly atheist is like having one only because he's black. It misses the point.

And calling other people beliefs fairy tales will not win votes. I hate atheists that pretend like believers believe bullshit, but atheists know science. Step up to it. The conspiracy that al quaeda hit the world train center is still a conspiracy, and the belief that there is no god is still very much a belief. You don't know any more than I do. I hate that attitude.

Silly non-believers (or is it believers on non?). Something had to have made all of this, and it loves you very, very much.
-Pip
well... i hope nobody is voting for presidents just because they are black, Christian, or atheist. I'd vote for this guy because he doesn't think religious organizations should get tax exemption over secular organizations. but i totally agree about bad on calling someone's belief 'fairy tales' (not very empathetic or respectful)
pippy Wrote:Something had to have made all of this, and it loves you very, very much.

His name is Dotard... you can thank him now if you like Sleepy

I agree with you on most of those points pippy... how many posts till those few parts I don't agree with become fuel for the fire? I've got my guess on 3. Sleepy
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Pippy, they are fairy tales though. Until the god-claimers can prove their monsters and superheroes, let's be honest and call it what it is. That's not an insult either. If one gets some good concepts or morals from a book of Aesop's Fables, good for them, but it doesn't make the stories non-fiction. They are still fairy tales. They are not divine and special and holy. They are not some sort of capital-T Truth.

Society still has the assumption/expectation that religious beliefs deserve some sort of higher respect than any other unproven illogical stories of imaginative brains.

If I were to run around warning people about those Parkinglot Paving Pixies that my Fragrant Flowerpot Fairies told me telepathically about, I would hope no one would be so droolingly accepting of it that they would avoid giving it the mocking and debunking it deserves.
I'm really shitty at giving kudos and rep. That's because I would be inconsistent in remembering to do them, and also I don't really want it to show if any favouritism is happening. Even worse would be inconsistencies causing false favouritisms to show. So, fuck it. Just assume that I've given you some good rep and a number of kudos, and everyone should be happy...
Hey look, Pippy's back in action again. I think I'll ignore him.

Back to the original post, I'd like to know his position on various issues; does he have a manifesto at all?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A thing about choice and laws in the USA ShinyCrystals 7 887 October 15, 2023 at 10:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Some Iranian commanded Attack to USA . AVMXF 47 2353 August 25, 2023 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Sovereign citizen - more Loony Tunes in the USA Ferrocyanide 20 1887 March 20, 2023 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Yellow alert: warning USA in danger Eclectic 105 7626 November 25, 2022 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  What you think of USA voting system? Woah0 10 874 August 17, 2022 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Who will be next Republican presidential candidate? Fake Messiah 28 1450 June 13, 2022 at 2:49 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1598 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Big Two G2 USA and China Interaktive 19 1208 May 17, 2021 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Which Trump will be next on the ticket? Fake Messiah 13 733 January 22, 2021 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Why do non english speaking countries call USA for USA Sweden83 9 1032 December 4, 2020 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb