Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attack of the Zygons
Attack of the Zygons
This is a thread where we share ideas on how to beat Zygons. 
This is what a Zygon looks like in the flesh. 
[Image: zygons.jpg]
And this is one way they could be hiding among us: 
[Image: thumb-taylor-swift.jpg]
If you haven't already guessed, this is a Shapeshifting Alien. If it keeps the victims alive, it can remember things in the victims memory at all times. 
If they have killed them or the victim is just dead, they can't remember these things, but they can remember things they have already remembered and they will continue to do their personal habits. 
They will keep ailments of the people they have shapeshifted into, such as Ashma. 

They can knock you out at short range if they shape shift into that first form with lightning from their hands. They do this only if they may wish to use the victim's body to their advantage, such as to shape shift into the victim. So they could still kill you while disguised as a human, through a gun or other means. 

Any ideas, anyone? Literally anyone could be a Zygon. 
Watch your back. 
My idea is to perpetuate that you are actually a Zygon, but this probably won't work in the long run.
RE: Attack of the Zygons
Simple. Stab them with a pitchfork. It worked in 1975.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
We call The Doctor, duh.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(November 6, 2015 at 9:36 pm)Kaiser Wrote: We call The Doctor, duh.

That is kinda a stupid statement, given we already did that and HE WAS BLOWN UP. 
You obviously don't keep up to date on the episodes.
[Image: atheist_stereotypes_by_uchihakaito-d4yng2u.png]
I got it! We kill someone, then when they come back to life we'll know it's a zygon because it won't remember us killing him/her. It's perfect!
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
(November 6, 2015 at 9:47 pm)Shining_Finger Wrote:
(November 6, 2015 at 9:36 pm)Kaiser Wrote: We call The Doctor, duh.

That is kinda a stupid statement, given we already did that and HE WAS BLOWN UP. 
You obviously don't keep up to date on the episodes.

As if such a transient setback like being blown up is gonna make him miss a beat Wink
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
I'm sure Trump thinks he's a loser.
You use your sonic screwdriver to reverse the polarity of the neutron flow. Anyone knows that.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 6, 2015 at 10:14 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: You use your sonic screwdriver to reverse the polarity of the neutron flow.  Anyone knows that.

Boru

That's just technobabble. If there is one thing anyone knows is that you neutralize them by overloading the deflector shields by rerouting power from the warp core to modulate the subspace matrix with their resonant frequency. It's like dipping their mixed pickles in coffee!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Anyone tried infecting them with an STD ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New York City's video on how to survive a nuclear attack. Jehanne 50 2839 January 12, 2023 at 1:12 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  White Culture Under Attack chimp3 54 10219 September 5, 2017 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Attack Of The Spontaneous Orgasm! Elskidor 5 917 December 26, 2014 at 3:08 pm
Last Post: Elskidor
  Terrorist Attack in London Fidel_Castronaut 4 1041 May 22, 2013 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Zombie attack in Miami Drich 5 2587 June 4, 2012 at 11:42 am
Last Post: Epimethean
  Man suffers heart attack at Heart Attack Grill Doubting Thomas 4 1516 February 15, 2012 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: reverendjeremiah
  Facebook users get graphics images in spam attack Justtristo 1 1189 November 15, 2011 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  What should I do to defend myself from a possible Saerules attack? Jax 8 2801 June 1, 2011 at 10:38 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Britain competes in trying to outretard America :: Copyright Trolls Attack Autumnlicious 1 1357 June 20, 2010 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: theVOID