Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 12:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cooking with Dyre French Toast
Cooking with Dyre French Toast
Starting off for the french toast batter you will need 

1 cup of half in half 

1 to 2 tablespoons of honey - Heat up the honey it will mix better

3 eggs 

1/4 teaspoon of salt or you can add a pinch. 

----------------optional-------------------------------------

you may add cinnamon or anything else 

---------------------------------------------------------------

mix it all up and let it sit over night. 

Now prepare your bread as well leave out as many pieces of bread as you want.
Stale bread will hold the custard you just made and will brown perfectly. 

Now cook the french toast as you normally would flipping occasionally now once they are finished
this next step is purely optional but put the french toast into a baking pan and cook for a additional 
10 15 minutes to get crunchy french toast.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: Cooking with Dyre French Toast
French toast needs to stop fucking around and get at me.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
That sounds kinda good.
(November 12, 2015 at 3:45 am)Skeletor Wrote: That sounds kinda good.

It's really tasty i made a big batch and it was  gone really fast

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Cinnamon and a tiny bit of fresh ground nutmeg are extremely necessary.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
You could probably catch yourself a woman with that recipe. Cooking skill (beyond grilling meat) can be an attractive quality. It suggests a man may have a deeply nurturing aspect to his personality.

French toast is way preferable than being clubbed. Smile
(November 12, 2015 at 2:51 pm)Thena323 Wrote: You could probably catch yourself a woman with that recipe. Cooking skill (beyond grilling meat) can be an attractive quality. It suggests a man may have a deeply nurturing aspect to his personality.

French toast is way preferable than being clubbed. Smile

I know a variety of ways to prepare food Big Grin
I'll probably leave another recipe on here later today.

Code:
(November 12, 2015 at 2:51 pm)Thena323 Wrote: French toast is way preferable than being clubbed. Smile

Well, yeah, but there's a certain brutal efficiency to clubbing that you just can't deny.
Might I suggest a baked rice pudding recipe, if you have one?
(November 12, 2015 at 4:44 pm)Thena323 Wrote: Might I suggest a baked rice pudding recipe, if you have one?

Over clubbing? Well, I suppose I could try that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cooking vs Restaurants Spongebob 107 5682 September 19, 2021 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Cooking Tips BrianSoddingBoru4 64 2995 November 13, 2019 at 11:22 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  What's cooking, good-looking? Mr.Obvious 45 2414 April 3, 2019 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What are you cooking/eating right now? Joods 1249 75000 December 18, 2017 at 5:07 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Cooking Morel Mushrooms Mechaghostman2 3 793 May 12, 2017 at 5:52 am
  What's everyone cooking for turkey day? brewer 43 6556 November 18, 2016 at 11:58 pm
Last Post: Athene
  Sharing food and French fry thieves BrokenQuill92 13 1592 July 13, 2016 at 4:02 am
  Dyre for forum president dyresand 46 4253 February 13, 2016 at 7:51 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Late night messages from me dyre dyresand 9 2283 February 6, 2016 at 8:11 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  What are you cooking/eating for Thanksgiving? SteelCurtain 46 4513 November 27, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain