Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That Mitchell and Webb Look
That Mitchell and Webb Look
British Comedy Sketch show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCL4dXUtblg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbzUfV3_JIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEUlDNs8j-Q
RE: That Mitchell and Webb Look
I don't think they're very good at writing their own comedy, but they're very good actors in comedy and Mitchell is really funny in the panel shows he's in, I saw him live down in London on a panel quiz show.

Their own stuff is ok I suppose sometimes maybe.  But vastly overshadowed by peep show.

Peep show is EASILY the best comedy they have been involved with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxO_wp0AQqY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF299yydsZw

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

I completely and wholeheartedly degree. I've seen the 8th series twice and the first 7 series repeatedly over and over.... I loved series 9's first episode. Looks like the final series is going to be as good as the first 8.

9 series of comedy gold? Wow so fucking impressive Peep Show kicks ass.
Say what? Series 9 has started? Why have none of my alarms gone off! I'm off to find it on catch up somewhere Smile

Peep Show is one of those comedies I find not only hilarious when I rewatch, but somehow comforting.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Well I think everyone knows a Mark, a Jezz and everyone has some elements of both.
Hmm, I've not thought about that!

I've known (or at least observed) rather more Super Hanses. I wonder if I can pick out a Mark and Jezz.

Just watched S9E1 and the bonus material on All4. Absolutely awesome! I thought it was funnier than the last season.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of my best videos
Come on guys, That Mitchell and Webb * is brilliant. If you are telling me that this other show is much better, I will believe you - though I find it hard to believe - but that doesn't negate the fact that their own work is fantastic.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Yeah, I do love Mitchell and Webb Smile It's really good. However, I agree Peep Show is even better! If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. In England it's free to watch on an app called All4, I'm not sure how you'd get it in Germany. But I'd consider it a must-see for any fan of offbeat comedy.

Index of my best videos
(November 15, 2015 at 8:46 am)robvalue Wrote: Hmm, I've not thought about that!

I've known (or at least observed) rather more Super Hanses. I wonder if I can pick out a Mark and Jezz.

Just watched S9E1 and the bonus material on All4. Absolutely awesome! I thought it was funnier than the last season.

THERE'S BONUS MATERIAL???

I'm gonna go watch!

Btw yeah I've known far too many Super Hanses to count haha. Luckily I've never met an Orgazoid.
Yeah, 3 short productions behind the scenes! Just search Peep Show on All4.

Index of my best videos

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Everywhere you look, Full House Spoof.... Brian37 15 1031 March 14, 2019 at 6:28 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Look what I found? ignoramus 28 2174 July 27, 2016 at 1:19 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  SometiMes I see Women WHo looK Like cAptives. Violet 2 1050 June 5, 2013 at 2:10 am
Last Post: Violet
  The Evil Look salty 5 1216 October 14, 2011 at 4:45 am
Last Post: fr0d0
  There is no God... Watermelon hilarity in That Mitchell and Webb Look. frankiej 1 1953 October 6, 2011 at 3:09 pm
Last Post: Kayenneh