Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 11:07 am

Poll: Is this lady not two-kinds of crazy?
This poll is closed.
Yeah, post more of this great stuff Big Grin
33.33%
1 33.33%
Yeah, but I don't want to hear about it. I kind of suck.
33.33%
1 33.33%
No, seems rational to me.
33.33%
1 33.33%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SometiMes I see Women WHo looK Like cAptives.
SometiMes I see Women WHo looK Like cAptives.
Dry anD Hunted, they scurry From CurB to cAr. THey look too thin anD not Joy Full. THey Don't Go out unless it's with A Man, or to the "riGHT eVent." LiKe BlaDes, they Are SHarp anD can Be DanGerous.

Go out WiLDly anD Alone or with A selection of outraGeous women Friends

Go out in All your own WiLD GLory

WAKinG UP ( and then, taKinG A nAp )

It is temptinG to sleepwALK throuGH Life. To tell HALf-truths, listen HALf-wAy, Be HAlf-Asleep, Drive with HALf Attention...
WAKE UP!

We neeD you As an Alive anD AWAKe Woman, listeninG anD contriButinG. WAke up your CreAtive Genius anD let it out into the worLD. WAKe up your power anD use it wisely. WAKe up to your pain anD investiGAte it. Her creAtive Genius was a STAr-SHApeD kite thAT Flew HiGH anD Far

WAKe up the Dull OLD pArts thAT Are HiDinG From the LiGHT. WAKe up to love and let it Flood throUGH you.
love FlooDeD in and out
WAKe up to see the other soULS Around you. Let them Affect you. Live in the center of your Life.
"CLuster ToGether Like STArs."
Henry Miller

now thAt yoU've AWAKened...
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
RE: SometiMes I see Women WHo looK Like cAptives.
Losing someone or something you love is very painful. After a significant loss, you may experience all kinds of difficult and surprising emotions, such as shock, anger, and guilt. Sometimes it may feel like the sadness will never let up. While these feelings can be frightening and overwhelming, they are normal reactions to loss. Accepting them as part of the grieving process and allowing yourself to feel what you feel is necessary for healing.

There is no right or wrong way to grieve — but there are healthy ways to cope with the pain. You can get through it! Grief that is expressed and experienced has a potential for healing that eventually can strengthen and enrich life.

[Image: grief_225.jpg]

jk op is a phaggot.
RE: SometiMes I see Women WHo looK Like cAptives.
I'm with you Gilg... I think that both the writer, and the woman who owned this book, were both at least a little interested in the ladies.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Valentine's "Things you don't want to see" Brian37 22 1123 February 15, 2021 at 2:26 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Things You'll Never See In Films But Would Like To BrianSoddingBoru4 36 1991 November 25, 2020 at 11:56 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Comedy spoof movies you'd love to see..... Brian37 21 1604 September 26, 2020 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: no one
  See, not all cops are bad. no one 1 350 September 21, 2020 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  News Headlines You Never Expect To See BrianSoddingBoru4 17 1279 September 4, 2019 at 10:35 am
Last Post: viocjit
  Everywhere you look, Full House Spoof.... Brian37 15 1075 March 14, 2019 at 6:28 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Women are organisms. Edwardo Piet 4 562 February 9, 2018 at 9:16 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  How Christians See Each Other Neo-Scholastic 5 836 September 19, 2017 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The Hill Kellyanne con job Trump/women Brian37 0 447 June 30, 2017 at 10:33 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Truth time: Yes. Women really are sexualized in our society. But why? ErGingerbreadMandude 27 3036 January 25, 2017 at 10:28 pm
Last Post: Brian37