Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 6:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anonymous uncovers information about ISIS attacks that are planned for Sunday
Anonymous uncovers information about ISIS attacks that are planned for Sunday
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/11/hacker-c...on-sunday/

All these are for Sunday, according to Anonymous:

"The targets listed by Anonymous are as follow:

• Demonstration by Collectif du droit des femmes (Paris)

• Cigales Electroniques with Vocodecks, RE-Play & Rawtor at Le Bizen (Paris)

• Concrete Invites Drumcode: Adam Beyer, Alan Fitzpatrick, Joel Mull at Concrete (Paris)

• Feast of Christ the King celebrations (Rome/Worldwide)

• Al-Jihad, One Day Juz (Indonesia)

• Five Finger Death Punch (Milan)

• University Pastoral Day (Holy Spirit University of Kaslik, Lebanon)"
As well, "Anonymous also said the Islamic State group is planning an assault at the  event scheduled to take place in the Philips Arena in Atlanta Sunday at 7.30 p.m."
Which is better:
To die with ignorance, or to live with intelligence?

Truth doesn't accommodate to personal opinions.
The choice is yours. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is God and there is man, it's only a matter of who created whom

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The more questions you ask, the more you realize that disagreement is inevitable, and communication of this disagreement, irrelevant.
RE: Anonymous uncovers information about ISIS attacks that are planned for Sunday
Guess we'll have to see tomorrow

If it's true, I respect their decision not to publicly release the information. I hope the authorities act accordingly.

On the other hand, I hope ISIS aren't so organised that they can use this to think "hey, all the police and military will be where we were planning to go originally... let's go somewhere they're not!". Might have been better if Anonymous just did this on the quiet.
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

RE: Anonymous uncovers information about ISIS attacks that are planned for Sunday
(November 21, 2015 at 6:24 pm)Yeauxleaux Wrote: Guess we'll have to see tomorrow

If it's true, I respect their decision not to publicly release the information. I hope the authorities act accordingly.

On the other hand, I hope ISIS aren't so organised that they can use this to think "hey, all the police and military will be where we were planning to go originally... let's go somewhere they're not!". Might have been better if Anonymous just did this on the quiet.

Assuming a typical terrorist cell organization, unless they've planned for alternate targets it's very unlikely they can select a target on short notice.
(November 21, 2015 at 6:24 pm)Yeauxleaux Wrote: Guess we'll have to see tomorrow

When I read it that's what I thought, but then I realized if they kept quiet and any one of those attacks even got carried out slightly, Anonymous would be blamed for not releasing the info, and as well, the people deserve to know, so they at least have the chance to avoid these events if they want to.

Anyways...let's just hope tomorrow isn't a repeat of the 13th..
Sad
Which is better:

The choice is yours. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The more questions you ask, the more you realize that disagreement is inevitable, and communication of this disagreement, irrelevant.
Goddamn it why do they have to attack Five Finger Death Punch, that's one of my favorite bands.
[Image: tumblr_m7dnywxNbb1qaho1po3_250.gif]

It does seem very random though
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

Did Anonymous actually 'hack' ISIS, or did they 'hack' the authorities tracking ISIS ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(November 21, 2015 at 7:54 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Did Anonymous actually 'hack' ISIS, or did they 'hack' the authorities tracking ISIS ??
They hacked ISIS, because the authorities haven't done shit in regards to tracking them.

ISIS had/has regularly updating twitter accounts. Nothing had been done about it.

The first day Anonymous announced "War" on ISIS they got over 3000 twitter accounts in direct relation to ISIS shut down.
Which is better:

The choice is yours. 

Well, strong inference in article they are in ISIS computers, but I remain some degree of wondering about the alternative.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Quote:ISIS has responded to the threat from Anonymous, warning of a reciprocal attack against the activist group.

How?? Anonymous are anonymous!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Covid and the attacks on Asian people no one 35 1399 February 27, 2022 at 11:21 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Nine family members killed in US airstrike in Kabul targeting suspected ISIS-K bomber WinterHold 16 1052 August 31, 2021 at 7:34 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  US troops and Afghans killed in suicide attacks outside Kabul airport WinterHold 3 568 August 26, 2021 at 11:09 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Escalating violence as armed protests planned in all 50 state capitals TaraJo 64 3368 January 15, 2021 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  BREAKING: Muslims confronting ISIS terrorist and save Austrian Wounded Cop. WinterHold 18 1225 November 5, 2020 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Should ISIS fighters/wives/children be repatriated? brewer 112 6748 March 9, 2019 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Sunday's SpaceX failure brewer 14 989 February 7, 2018 at 12:10 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Planned Parenthood Under Investigation By DOJ A Theist 31 4607 December 11, 2017 at 7:40 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Finally, proof that ISIS recieved funding from a western company. WinterHold 2 841 December 8, 2017 at 5:44 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Mississippi valedictorian denied solo honor deluged with racist attacks Foxaèr 3 852 July 17, 2017 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: Court Jester