Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your most ideal look for a man and woman?
What is your most ideal look for a man and woman?
There is a thread out right now about racial preferences, and we kinda got to talking about all physical preferences in general. It was an interesting/fun discussion, but as not to derail that thread I'd like to bring it over here. So, let's each post a picture of who we think is the ideal best looking man and woman we have seen. 

For woman, I choose the younger Megan Fox, before she went a little nuts with the fillers in her face. Head shot and body shot:

[Image: uyoub.jpg]via Imgflip Meme Maker

[Image: mf.jpg]

...Basically for women I like a very exotic, youthful look. Long wavyish dark hair with light eyes and tan skin. A little above average on height but not super model tall. Slim but with delicate curves on all the right places. (not too exaggerated like huge boobs/butt). Flat, toned stomach with small waist and an hourglass shape. Adriana Lima is another good candidate. (not that I'm attracted to woman, but I'm basically describing what I wish I looked like) 

For man I choose a Chace Crawford: 

[Image: 1.jpg]

[Image: f9b18d241c390f72b0e9666520afc20d.jpg]

For men I like the all American, boyish/youthful look. A head full of brown hair, and not super short cut - the picture is a good length. Light eyes and thick brows. Slightly above average height. Lean yet toned, NOT beefy. (think professional soccer player size). No hairy chest/back. Broad shoulders, flat/toned stomach, round butt lol.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
RE: What is your most ideal look for a man and woman?
I like many looks and it's really hard to get into details, but I enjoy petite brunette women the most, I don't care about race very much as long as skin tone isn't excessively dark or pale.

Oona Chaplin who plays Rob Stark's wife is a good example of what I would consider to be hot. I like imperfections and people who look natural. I'm not a big fan of overly perfect beauty. She looks normal and hot.

[Image: oona-chaplin-at-event-of-the-longest-ride-(2015).jpg]

[Image: Oona-Chaplin:-The-Longest-Ride-Premiere--18-662x899.jpg]

O prefer straight dark hair but I don't care much if it's brown or black, or dark brown. I prefer petite figures but it's subjective, in my country petite is smaller than in Northern Europe and I noticed it when I went to Belgium and The Netherlands.

I'm indifferent to length of hair as long as it's not very short or very long, depends on the facial features and I've found both short and long haircuts to be attractive

I like slim figures and maybe a tiny bit of muscle, skinny arms, thin but well built legs, nice feet, medium ass and boobs and a proportional belly/stomach. I like hourglass figures on petite girls, it isn't as noticeable and thicker women but it's extremely obvious in tight clothing.

For men, I like southern European (I admit I'm completely biased). Young Al Pacino is hot:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnb103nIFYtWM2d7JOBco...IyYbYXwu8g]

I think hair depends, I don't like bald and buzz as much as I used to, I prefer my hair on the medium size but I think several lengths can work depending on who you are. A medium built and medium height should be fine. Too muscled is weird, overly skinny is weird as well, but something between thin, a bit muscled and very well fit should be fine depending on how everything is distributed and facial features.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Women: Think Jennifer Lawrence.

Men: Think Chris Hemsworth.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
I don't care about looks but it's what inside that counts.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Your description for man is similar to mine, with the exception that I like boyish faces lol.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Usually somewhere in the middle when it comes to body size. I'm actually not into giant boobs, or a butt that you can see from the front. I wouldn't want some stick either. I don't care for heavily tanned skin, because to me that means she's just going to have skin cancr down the road. I like long hair. It doesn't really matter what color it is. I like a woman to be above 5.5 in height.

9 times out of 10 I prefer white women, but I have seen some other girls I thought were cute.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Brown hair/brown eyes/olive skin for both men and women.
Boyish faces annoy me for the most part .-.
What I find most sexy in women physically is a boopy butt. But everything else from boobs to smell to back, shoulders, legs and faces is also appreciated. But I was always amazed how flexible my physical requirements are by comparison with what I want in disposition and thoughtfulness/intelligence.

I have no concept of how guys should look. Fit is always good in either sex.
Almost forgot the pics .. well vids in this case. No one in particular but lots of good ones here.

https://youtu.be/vorUQJd7Yyg
Eh, most of those are just too much. I prefer a more delicate butt curvature.

-walsh

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What (in your society) is a 'real man'? FrustratedFool 87 4055 October 27, 2023 at 3:37 pm
Last Post: energizer bunny
  Loan offers that look just like checks. Jehanne 6 707 December 25, 2022 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Do we look like the Shell Answer Man? onlinebiker 8 594 December 7, 2020 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  The most prolific buisness(WO)man viocjit 5 661 September 30, 2020 at 1:57 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  What's your most fanboy item(s)? Gawdzilla Sama 26 857 September 6, 2020 at 8:14 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Look it up in the dictionary.... Brian37 13 876 June 29, 2020 at 3:21 pm
  How to bring equality to man and woman. I have the solution Ramus932 4 548 June 13, 2020 at 9:12 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Preppers don't look so silly now. onlinebiker 41 2027 March 31, 2020 at 5:35 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  As a man of pastels and neon colors. Brian37 22 2301 July 15, 2019 at 11:31 am
Last Post: brewer
  Hipsters All Look Alike! chimp3 12 2063 March 13, 2019 at 10:39 am