Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 2:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two Broke Girls......
Two Broke Girls......
I have to admit, when the show first aired, I couldn't get through the first episode, not because the jokes were bad, but the acting didn't take to me.

But being a fan of innuendo comedy and blunt comedy like Dave Chapel and South Park, this show has grown on me. With all the needless violence and stress in life, I really am a fan of poking fun of everything as long as you do it in fun and can take it from friends when they dish it out. 

There are lots of things in life to take seriously, but you also have to be able to laugh at life and be willing to be laughed with. Don't take life so seriously all the time, you will never get out of it alive.
RE: Two Broke Girls......
I feel the other way. The first season started off like a kind of coke-whore Laverne and Shirley, and was fun, but now its just too cookie-cutter. That doesn't stop me from watching most of the episodes though. Big Grin

Also, I know why you like it. You like cute blondes. Tongue
RE: Two Broke Girls......
(December 2, 2015 at 8:04 am)bennyboy Wrote: I feel the other way.  The first season started off like a kind of coke-whore Laverne and Shirley, and was fun, but now its just too cookie-cutter.  That doesn't stop me from watching most of the episodes though. Big Grin

Also, I know why you like it.  You like cute blondes. Tongue

What's with the word "whore"? Big boobs and tacky cloths make women whores? 

Oh but I do agree though I thought of Laverne and Shirley.

No I don't like the blond, not my type. I don't know if she is a nice person in reality, but the character is not really my type. I like the show for the jokes.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Tale of Two Narcissists: Haggard and Edwards Rev. Rye 4 472 November 24, 2020 at 3:18 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  "A girl broke my heart, and..." Creed of Heresy 4 1327 March 23, 2013 at 10:02 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Tool - Right in Two Edwardo Piet 0 786 December 26, 2010 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Don't look at girls. Dotard 7 2020 September 8, 2010 at 5:08 am
Last Post: Zen Badger