Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't look at girls.
Don't look at girls.
[youtube]h44W11xa6R0[/youtube]

Oops. Wrong place. Can one of you Mod types please move this to the internet media section?
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
RE: Don't look at girls.
Done. Weird song, but kinda funny.

Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
But I like tits. Sad
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
(September 6, 2010 at 7:39 pm)HeyItsZeus Wrote: But I like tits. Sad

Me too,along with a long list of quite innocuous bits; ears, inside of wrists,ankles---------just as well ,any woman who will even look at me these days has tits she trips over when naked.. I trip over my scrotum. (OK,I exaggerate:I only bang 'em on the door frame and faint)Angel Cloud
(September 7, 2010 at 4:35 am)padraic Wrote:
(September 6, 2010 at 7:39 pm)HeyItsZeus Wrote: But I like tits. Sad

Me too,along with a long list of quite innocuous bits; ears, inside of wrists,ankles---------just as well ,any woman who will even look at me these days has tits she trips over when naked.. I trip over my scrotum. (OK,I exaggerate:I only bang 'em on the door frame and faint)Angel Cloud

Gravity is a bitch, ain't it?
I blame Newton.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian

Quote:Gravity is a bitch, ain't it?

Sure is ;if you're over 50,male or female,try this:

Get a medium size mirror.Lay it flat on the floor facing up.Kneel on all fours. Lean over the mirror and look. Scream loudly as gravity attacks your face.Big Grin

PS: you'l be glad to know I haven't banged my scrotum on the door frame or tripped over my willy since the operation.
That was strange.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This Is Worth A Look, I Think BrianSoddingBoru4 2 219 August 22, 2018 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Two Broke Girls...... Brian37 2 669 December 2, 2015 at 8:45 am
Last Post: Brian37
  look at [i]this[/i] guy! jackman 2 1073 August 2, 2012 at 2:41 pm
Last Post: jackman
  You will never look at Mrs Doubtfire the same ever again frankiej 3 1289 June 16, 2012 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: Annik
  Damned women - Look what she did to me. Dotard 4 1888 November 12, 2010 at 9:10 am
Last Post: Dotard
  That Mitchell & Webb Look - Old Sherlock Holmes Tiberius 1 9386 August 19, 2010 at 3:34 am
Last Post: leo-rcc
  That Mitchell and Webb Look Rob 8 3531 July 19, 2009 at 2:09 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Some 'That Mitchell and Webb Look' Edwardo Piet 0 1337 December 26, 2008 at 11:47 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet