Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Color codes
Color codes
Will someone amazing please point me to a list of all the color codes? Please please say we have one.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
RE: Color codes
Bad
boys
. . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Group Legend <--- at the bottom of the main page, at least on the PC site. Color codes included (i'm not colouring them in) listed below 'group legend':

[Guests] [Members] [Moderators] [Administrators] [Awaiting Activation] [Banned] [Retired Staff] [Donators] [Established Members]

That is all of our groups, and if you add personal colour codes like napoleon's pink or my old magenta: you've got them all located there.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
RGB colour codes are everywhere on the net.
Not sure about this site though, I thought the codes would show up as you hover over them, but not from my tablet.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(December 3, 2015 at 6:28 pm)Violet Wrote: Group Legend <--- at the bottom of the main page, at least on the PC site. Color codes included (i'm not colouring them in) listed below 'group legend':

[Guests] [Members] [Moderators] [Administrators] [Awaiting Activation] [Banned] [Retired Staff] [Donators] [Established Members]

That is all of our groups, and if you add personal colour codes like napoleon's pink or my old magenta: you've got them all located there.

Confused. I'm looking for a list of codes

Red- [color=codeforred]
Blue- [color=codeforblue]

0/10

(December 3, 2015 at 6:30 pm)ignoramus Wrote: RGB colour codes are everywhere on the net.
Not sure about this site though, I thought the codes would show up as you hover over them, but not from my tablet.

I'm on a cell phone so the only way for me to add color is to manually enter the color code. I know some of them by heart Like this one but I was hoping we might have a thread that lists them all. If not I might go to the library and make a thread with a list just for my own personal future reference.

0/10

You might be surprised to find out this works.

Code:
[color=red]red[/color]
[color=green]green[/color]
[color=blue]blue[/color]
[color=violet]violet[/color]
[color=yellow]yellow[/color]
[color=orange]orange[/color]

red
green
blue
violet
yellow
orange
Not sure if this is any help or not, I'm guessing not...

http://www.eyecon.ro/colorpicker/

Hmm I tested it and when I tried one of the codes after using the color picker it displayed the color while I was typing up the post, but then when I finished the post it disappeared.

test

EDIT: It does work. You can pick any of the colors you can find on that colorpicker.... be sure to check the code after the '#' sign but DON'T forget to add the '#' sign itself. Example: [color=#3f9429.]test[/color.] (without the periods... which looks like this: test... this shade of green.

I forgot to add the '#' sign originally in the tags.

You can then pick any color you can find with the colorpicker.
(December 3, 2015 at 6:41 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: You might be surprised to find out this works.

Code:
[color=red]red[/color]
[color=green]green[/color]
[color=blue]blue[/color]
[color=violet]violet[/color]
[color=yellow]yellow[/color]
[color=orange]orange[/color]

red
green
blue
violet
yellow
orange

Whaaaa?? Shock

I've been using these stupid 33ff33 codes for no reason!?

Thanks!!

0/10

test

Omg my life just became so much easier

0/10

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Codes of Ath-frms not visible only blank boxes shown Mariosep 10 1638 November 1, 2016 at 8:50 pm
Last Post: Jesster
  AF roles... (color coded usernames) Catholic_Lady 21 3706 August 6, 2015 at 4:57 am
Last Post: Longhorn
  About the new purple color... Tea Earl Grey Hot 27 8534 January 8, 2013 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: Violet
Thumbs Up the color of usernames on the forum Handprint 5 2586 February 10, 2012 at 10:42 pm
Last Post: Phil