Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would any of you feel comfortable with Donald Trump in charge of the nuclear football
Would any of you feel comfortable with Donald Trump in charge of the nuclear football
I really don't understand why anyone would support Mr. Trump. Lets not forget that much of his followers are probably the most ignorant people on the planet. Even both my parents who are long time Republicans think he's nuts. Then again, my parents aren't really that far to the right but still fairly in the middle. But still. I was talking with my Mom saying how people who vote for Trump probably have mental issues and she agreed. lol
RE: Would any of you feel comfortable with Donald Trump in charge of the nuclear football
I wouldn't feel comfortable with Donald Trump in control of a regular football.
RE: Would any of you feel comfortable with Donald Trump in charge of the nuclear football
I wouldn't be comfortable with any of those republicunt fucks in control of the nukes.  One is more stupid than the next.
Would I fell comfortable if there were a baby with a big red button to play with?
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
I wouldn't put Trump in charge of mucking out a shithouse.
I'd feel just as comfortable as I did when W. had the nuclear codes.
'Nuclear Football' would be a good name for a band.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I'm not comfortable with Trump in charge of anything. As a businessman, didn't he suffer several setbacks, financially?
Actually, don't answer that. I don't really care. Trump is an asshole who's narcissism ranks right up there with the imaginary sky daddy's narcissism.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Hes not going to be president even if he gets elected. Hes in this for money, not responsibility. The reason hes running is because he gets paid an astonishing amount for every public appearance and he loves the drama. Hes not stupid enough to think he can actually fund a *wall* that will keep all Mexicans out. Even a failed businessman knows thats not feasible regardless of whos paying. Hes saying as much outrageous shit as he can for effect. The more controversy he puts out the more he gets paid.
Its a show, hes a glorified clown.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
I don't feel comfortable with anybody having their hand on the nuclear button.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1736 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Donald Trump and Melania test positive for Coronavirus zebo-the-fat 42 2868 October 4, 2020 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1063 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Donald Trump Officially Impeached! Rev. Rye 118 8169 December 28, 2019 at 6:51 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  My Video about Donald Trump Banning Huawei FlatAssembler 7 728 September 30, 2019 at 4:04 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How Richard Neal (D-MA) is helping Donald Trump ReptilianPeon 0 329 August 11, 2019 at 3:56 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Who Would You Vote for, Trump or Saunders? Rhondazvous 61 5387 June 26, 2019 at 8:07 am
Last Post: Athene
  Feel the Bern Yonadav 73 5686 March 29, 2019 at 12:22 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36913 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Just when I thought that Donald Trump could not get any dumber... Jehanne 16 2165 November 27, 2018 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: YahwehIsTheWay