Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 9:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump Officially Impeached!
Donald Trump Officially Impeached!
Yep, it's finally happening.

Quote:Washington — The House of Representatives voted to impeach President Trump for high crimes and misdemeanors, accusing him of betraying the country for his own political benefit and obstructing a congressional investigation into his actions.

Democratic lawmakers handed down the severest form of punishment available to the House under the Constitution, approving two  articles of impeachment after a marathon debate on Wednesday. Article I passed by a vote of 230-197-1, with one member voting "present." The second article passed by a margin of 229-198-1.

Mr. Trump becomes just the third president in the 231-year history of the republic to be impeached, joining Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton, both of whom were acquitted in subsequent Senate trials. Mr. Trump appears headed for the same fate, with Republicans in the upper chamber eager to clear him of wrongdoing when Congress returns in the new year.

It may all end up going bust when the Senate tries Trump, but still, 

[Image: giphy.gif]
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
RE: Donald Trump Officially Impeached!
He’ll find some way to brag about it.

“I was the victim of the BIGGEST, most SPECTACULAR hoax anyone has ever been the victim of. People say it’s the biggest they’ve ever seen!”
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
He's still in power, It's already DOA and it hasn't even technically hit the senate yet, He'll get reelected out of spite.

But sure, whoop
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

I have a friend. Who is an avid supporter of Trump. He just posted something on Facebook related to this. And based off what he posted I think he will be getting a visit from the Feds very soon. These people are not mentally well.
[Image: EMHf8-ZWo-AMHO6h.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
https://atheistforums.org/thread-58492.html

Quote:AtlasS33 wrote:

The blood of Kahoggi and the screams of thousands of political prisoners in Saudi Arabia and the rest of the Arab world shall never be wasted.

I hope their ash and blood haunt Trump, who gave open and public support for Arab dictators like MBS. Without him, MBS would've never got the guts to do what he did.

So no remorse, I hope the racist, corrupt egotistical mad fuck get impeached, and trialed for grand treason against his mother country.

Him and all the disgusting smelly fucks he inflated in and out of America.

May the blood of Kashoggi haunt him to the day of his death.

The reign of this maniac was a dark, brutal one. People in the US did not witness his whore-like policies in supporting warlords like MBS and the Sauds, literally his reign damaged both America and the life of so many people abroad, he corrupted the public image of America for good.

Thank God..May the world get rid of thugs like him for good.
(December 19, 2019 at 3:45 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: https://atheistforums.org/thread-58492.html

Quote:AtlasS33 wrote:

The blood of Kahoggi and the screams of thousands of political prisoners in Saudi Arabia and the rest of the Arab world shall never be wasted.

I hope their ash and blood haunt Trump, who gave open and public support for Arab dictators like MBS. Without him, MBS would've never got the guts to do what he did.

So no remorse, I hope the racist, corrupt egotistical mad fuck get impeached, and trialed for grand treason against his mother country.

Him and all the disgusting smelly fucks he inflated in and out of America.

May the blood of Kashoggi haunt him to the day of his death.

The reign of this maniac was a dark, brutal one. People in the US did not witness his whore-like policies in supporting warlords like MBS and the Sauds, literally his reign damaged both America and the life of so many people abroad, he corrupted the public image of America for good.

Thank God..May the world get rid of thugs like him for good.

You realize that Trump is still in office, right?  And that he could be in office for the next five years?  And that - once the Senate acquits him - his behaviour is likely to be come even unhinged and despotic?

Your thanks to God seems a bit premature.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
The likelyhood of Trump getting thrown out of office is just slightly better than the likelyhood of Jesus coming back this week and converting to Islam - having been talked into it by Darth Vader.

There's 2 or 3 ( D )s who likely will vote against removal - so to get a 2/3 vote for removal, 20 some 
( R ) senators would need to vote for Trump's removal..
Quote:The likelyhood of Trump getting thrown out of office is just slightly better than the likelyhood of Jesus coming back this week and converting to Islam - having been talked into it by Darth Vader.
Doesn't matter

Quote:.

There's 2 or 3 ( D )s who likely will vote against removal - so to get a 2/3 vote for removal, 20 some 
( R ) senators would need to vote for Trump's removal..
Again doesn't matter
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

So it was really important to do something that ultimately won't matter.........

Interesting priorities.

Panic

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1703 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Amy Coney Barnett officially confirmed as Supreme Court Justice Rev. Rye 33 2020 October 28, 2020 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Donald Trump and Melania test positive for Coronavirus zebo-the-fat 42 2852 October 4, 2020 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1054 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  My Video about Donald Trump Banning Huawei FlatAssembler 7 725 September 30, 2019 at 4:04 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How Richard Neal (D-MA) is helping Donald Trump ReptilianPeon 0 325 August 11, 2019 at 3:56 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36884 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Just when I thought that Donald Trump could not get any dumber... Jehanne 16 2155 November 27, 2018 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: YahwehIsTheWay
  Donald Trump predicting Red Wave!! Jehanne 99 12278 November 18, 2018 at 12:29 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  This is officially the funniest thing Trump has ever said Aegon 12 1544 September 19, 2018 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Seraphina