Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 3:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor bender fender, my fault.
Minor bender fender, my fault.
UGGGG, so fortunately nobody was in the vehicle, slow speed nobody got hurt. Ok, so I am parked next to the pick up in a very tiny parking lot next to a very busy two lane road in a very small town. I go into the smoke shop, do my business, get back into my van, turn it on and immediately the air conditioner blows ashes into my eye. I had already put the car in reverse but had my foot on the break, but because of the ashes I wasn't paying attention. So I step out of my van and it goes in reverse, I try to pull on the wheel, to pull myself back in, it loops out into the road dragging me, dumb idea, loops back around, pops the curb and hits the front bumper of the empty pick up. Looks like the curb slowed it down only as to cause minor scratches. My bumper had a small golf ball dent, but by the time all the reports were taken, it had popped itself back out. Usually that is very busy street. I am glad nobody got hurt.
RE: Minor bender fender, my fault.
Are we going to see video on an upcoming blooper show ??

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

How does it blow ash?
Clean the filter dude...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Sounds like a lagit mistake. I wouldn't worry about it.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
Another smoking related accident!
Learn to flick it.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
My missus bumped into someone a few weeks ago.  The car in front was at a full stop.  It started to move, Ellen eased up on the brake (never took her foot off of it), the car in front stopped short and Ellen hit the other car at about 2mph.  No damage, no one hurt, no peelers involved.

On the other hand, the one road crash I was in looked like the aftermath of Liam Neeson trying to get his daughter back.

Shite happens, Brian.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Sorry to hear man hope everything works out
I scraped another car in a parking lot too. This store has limited space, so the spaces are like absolute minimum. So I scratch the paint job, and the insurance company gives them $300. I'm like really? I probably should have just given them a ten to repaint it, but instead we just traded info and I left. I'm sure he enjoyed getting a big wad of cash, though.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(December 5, 2015 at 8:26 pm)ignoramus Wrote: How does it blow ash?
Clean the filter dude...

No silly, I was smoking, the air blew the ass off the end of my cig into my eye.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Minor Smoking Rant thesummerqueen 40 9604 March 22, 2013 at 5:40 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko