Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 1:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So... this is a Daily Mail story.
So... this is a Daily Mail story.
So take it with a pinch of salt;
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ailymailUK

Regardless of whether the whole story is true or not it is one of the funniest things I have ever read. Regardless of your opinion politically or philosophically; this man is the Muslim Forrest Gump. I read about this man and I think "Life is like a box of dynamite." The funniest part for me besides the part where he didn't take his medication and needed a grumpy nap, besides the bit he offered hugs and death threats in some kind of two for one combo meal deal of autistic social reasoning was this; 
[Image: 2F2AECCC00000578-3349803-image-m-35_1449572213430.jpg]
This. Is. Adorable. Its like a five year olds attempt at mspaint. Has anyone ever seen Buster from Arrested Development? Hes that. Somewhere out there is a sixty year old mother wiping his nose and burping him. This is without a doubt the best story I have ever read. 
He sent "Mr Benn" a threatening message. That was nostalgic. He hasn't been on TV since the 80s. EDIT: Hilary Benn. My excitement got the better of me.
I don't know for sure if this entire picture was crafted by a defense lawyer or if its legitimate but either way this is the funniest representation of any religion I have ever seen. Its like Simple George from Tropic Thunder went to prison instead of taking care of horses and came out screaming "JIHUG!!!". 
I want this mental image to be true of all converts so I'm just going to assume it is until such a time as I can't avoid admitting its not.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
RE: So... this is a Daily Mail story.
Calling this man the Muslim Forest Gump is an insult to Forest Gump.
I thought that pictures was a click bait ad. "Only 7% will notice the thing we circled." Then I thought it was a Bane or Hannibal Lecter mask. Took me a second. So the guy's not good at circles, not like he threatened someone's life or anything.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Now there's a guy in need of a Photoshop subscription and a beard-styler.

And er...serious psychiatric help of course, but y'know, priorities and shit.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
The really crazy muslims are the converts who have been a muslim for for a couple of hours. They are legitimately nuts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Condo collapse a bar stool story. Brian37 21 1138 August 11, 2021 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Beating your meat. A hacking story. Brian37 35 2107 June 5, 2021 at 8:03 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A Trumpy mail carrier threw out ballots...literally Dingo 13 886 October 19, 2020 at 3:28 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Blue Story: Cinema chains pull gang film after 'machete' brawl Duty 57 4748 November 27, 2019 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Update on NDE hoax story purplepurpose 12 1720 November 6, 2018 at 12:52 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Super fun "Toy Story" wedding Foxaèr 0 401 September 15, 2018 at 8:15 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Bill Daily dead at 91 Foxaèr 1 349 September 10, 2018 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Boston Globe Story for All the Future School Shootings chimp3 25 1823 February 20, 2018 at 3:19 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Disney Channel is making history with its first gay coming-out story Foxaèr 57 5918 October 28, 2017 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  The CNN Story Amarok 19 7860 July 1, 2017 at 11:41 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus