Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 1:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Trumpy mail carrier threw out ballots...literally
A Trumpy mail carrier threw out ballots...literally
I have come to realize early in Donny's presidency that whatever he accuses Democrats of he and his side is likely doing themselves. It's so funny how it works out this way.

RE: A Trumpy mail carrier threw out ballots...literally
(October 16, 2020 at 5:18 pm)Dingo Wrote: I have come to realize early in Donny's presidency that whatever he accuses Democrats of he and his side is likely doing themselves. It's so funny how it works out this way.

According to the video (and an article I found), no one has said whether the dumped mail included ballots. Based on what is known, this postman’s motivation appears to be laziness. Otherwise, it seems as if he would have tossed JUST the ballots.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 16, 2020 at 5:24 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(October 16, 2020 at 5:18 pm)Dingo Wrote: I have come to realize early in Donny's presidency that whatever he accuses Democrats of he and his side is likely doing themselves. It's so funny how it works out this way.

According to the video (and an article I found), no one has said whether the dumped mail included ballots. Based on what is known, this postman’s motivation appears to be laziness. Otherwise, it seems as if he would have tossed JUST the ballots.

Boru
Interesting. Apparently his social media is filled with a bunch of Trump Qanon BS though. Maybe it is a coincidence and he's just lazy, but this is suspicious.
(October 16, 2020 at 5:37 pm)Dingo Wrote:
(October 16, 2020 at 5:24 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: According to the video (and an article I found), no one has said whether the dumped mail included ballots. Based on what is known, this postman’s motivation appears to be laziness. Otherwise, it seems as if he would have tossed JUST the ballots.

Boru
Interesting. Apparently his social media is filled with a bunch of Trump Qanon BS though. Maybe it is a coincidence and he's just lazy, but this is suspicious.

For him to just dump sacks of mail is pretty fucking stupid. If he had just pulled the ballots and dumped those, he might not have got caught.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 16, 2020 at 5:37 pm)Dingo Wrote:
(October 16, 2020 at 5:24 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: According to the video (and an article I found), no one has said whether the dumped mail included ballots. Based on what is known, this postman’s motivation appears to be laziness. Otherwise, it seems as if he would have tossed JUST the ballots.

Boru

There is nothing suspicious about a government employee being lazy......

It would be like a Pope being religious sounding suspicious....
Considering the Republicans are already using fake drop off boxes i wouldn't be surprised 

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ca-gop...rop-boxes/
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

I thought screwing with the mail is a federal offense. Doesn't matter if it's ballots or junk mail.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

All the norms have been tossed out
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(October 16, 2020 at 6:20 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: I thought screwing with the mail is a federal offense.  Doesn't matter if it's ballots or junk mail.

It is, but is there anyone at the federal level willing to prosecute someone acting to help keep their criminal-in-chief in charge?
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(October 16, 2020 at 6:28 pm)Sandman Slim Wrote:
(October 16, 2020 at 6:20 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: I thought screwing with the mail is a federal offense.  Doesn't matter if it's ballots or junk mail.

It is, but is there anyone at the federal level willing to prosecute someone acting to help keep their criminal-in-chief in charge?

Yeah, I know.  We are under Trump law now.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I didn’t do it out of hate. ... I did it out of love. brewer 2 464 January 10, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Divinity
  Carrier - And the WLB - Fuck The Workers Anyway Minimalist 28 2977 November 11, 2017 at 10:16 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  Remember When Trumptards Were Praising Trumps Handling Carrier Well.... Amarok 11 3935 June 27, 2017 at 12:47 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  So... this is a Daily Mail story. Reforged 4 1769 December 8, 2015 at 8:53 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Tories and Daily Mail hit new low Iroscato 27 3812 May 12, 2015 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb