Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It turns out that God is an egg
It turns out that God is an egg
[Image: IMG_7368_zpshyyu108x.jpg]
I saw this on Facebook, and I was very tempted to reply, 'And just like an egg, the idea is very fragile, and very quickly comes apart when you dissect it.'
RE: It turns out that God is an egg
What about the embryo/zygote?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(December 12, 2015 at 5:20 pm)Quantum Wrote: What about the embryo/zygote?

It's an unfertilized egg.
What is your knowledge of an egg?

http://www.clickhole.com/quiz/what-your-...e-egg-3213
Eggs are better than God because they actually exist and are very yummy in a ham/cheese/mushroom/onion omelet.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I'm sold!
You substitute Canadian bacon for the ham too
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Well, as per hinduism the universe itself is an egg (brahmanda), supposedly laid by Brahma, the three headed dude who lays eggs I guess.
And some beliefs do state the universe is itself god.
So, god is an egg.
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Who is the hen?
This is common knowledge. Everyone knows that God is an egg. This is trivally true.

All other types of religion and interpretations of God are all just a mass hallucination.

Whether anyone realizes it or not, everyone in fact believes in Eggism... This is why when I was a child attempting to make surreally comedic and stream-of-consciousness-style short stories I always ended them with the main character eating an egg in the form "He ate an egg. The end."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Son of God" movie due out in 2014 Beta Ray Bill 14 10284 November 3, 2013 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: YahwehIsTheWay
Video Hitler finds out God doesnt exist (parody) timesnewroman 3 1672 June 3, 2010 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13