Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 3:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scottish men & kilts
Scottish men & kilts
Okay, "no cheating"!

Quote:Do you know why Scottish men wear kilts?
RE: Scottish men & kilts
No, why?
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
I don't know, but it's sexy when the guy is hot and has one of those nice quiet breathy Scottish accents.
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

Yes I do.
Because their pants are at the dry cleaners?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I approve of kilts,

Sporrans, on the other hand . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Because sheep are frightened by the sound of zippers?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Reminds me of a trip to Skye once. We were driving along and got stuck behind this coach of school girls. The girls in the back were holding up signs to the car behind it. My husband was driving. One of the questions held up was "What do you wear under your kilt?". I grabbed a sheet of paper and wrote back in big black letters

"My lipstick"

This was met by some rather confused looks on the part of the school girls and then the one on the right hand side realised what it meant and giggled. So she whispered it to the girl next to her who cracked up laughing, who then whispered it to the next girl along etc.
(December 14, 2015 at 5:08 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Because sheep are frightened by the sound of zippers?

Boru

Ha!  Leave it to the religious to figure this one out!

Wink
(December 14, 2015 at 5:08 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Because sheep are frightened by the sound of zippers?

Boru

Sheep aren't our thing in Scotland. We like our farm animals like our women, big and hairy:

[Image: 1zm1cut.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Would Men Do Without Their Loving Wives? Rhondazvous 14 2522 July 26, 2015 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  College Humor: Gay Men Will Marry Your Girlfriends Gooders1002 2 2019 November 13, 2012 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: Violet
  JohnnyRamics: Jewelry for Disadvantaged White Men Tiberius 1 997 August 27, 2012 at 7:19 pm
Last Post: Gambit
  Why men shouldn't write advice columns Darwinian 42 11824 November 30, 2011 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Shell B