Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Would Men Do Without Their Loving Wives?
What Would Men Do Without Their Loving Wives?
Man: Ah my aching head. Hope I didn’t make an ass of myself at the office party last night.
Wife: Oh, you most certainly did. Dancing on the table tops with a lampshade on your head right in front of your boss. Of course, he fired you.
Man: Well, fuck him.
Wife: I did. You go back to work on Monday.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
RE: What Would Men Do Without Their Loving Wives?
So..............., does the man get some also or only the boss?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I have a wife. I am also no stranger to pain. Angel
Nice Big Grin

Without my wife I'd be shivering in the corner, unsure what day it was, rooting around for crumbs.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Thank goodness I am gay.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(July 26, 2015 at 2:34 am)Kitan Wrote: Thank goodness I am gay.

Hey! We women do plenty!
<singing> I'm an outside cat, not fit to be tied / I might come around and visit but don'tcha lock me inside ...

I am not marriage material, I don't think. I can't do the "yes, dear" gig. I like my freedom. Nachos for dinner? Coitus Affirmative!

I enjoy the emotional comfort of a good woman, but I don't think they enjoy me.

Say it after me: "Yes, dear". It's not hard. Say it three times, and the devil puts your heart up for auction Smile
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

There is a local neighbor here I feel alternating contempt and pity for. He was such a cool dude in high school back in the day, and Jesus Fucking Christ, he is one pathetic pussy whipped shell of a man now.

She is a goddamn harpy/shrew/vicious cunt, and it's obvious she emasculated him long long ago. I think if I were to suffocate him with a pillow, he would relish a quick and easy death just to get away from the bitch and he would put up no resistance. I have no idea why they never divorced . .. well, I guess I do know, she said no, and that was that.

He's handsome, if he is aware there is a better life out there for him, it would have to be even worse for him knowing it. No body likes her, everyone I know consciously and conspicuously avoids her like the plague. Except him, he's stuck with her.

Poor son of a bitch, euthanasia for him would be a blessing . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

You're just trying to push your gay agenda with your old wife's tales Smile
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Artificial intelligence without filters is really funny purplepurpose 3 1032 February 19, 2023 at 5:33 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  For the old farts who pay their bills w/live people. Brian37 11 637 September 24, 2020 at 4:20 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Why are Catholic Hitler loving Jew haters so trolly? ignoramus 0 403 August 30, 2017 at 7:15 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  People are officially having sex with their mobile phones Fake Messiah 10 1385 February 4, 2017 at 8:23 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Scottish men & kilts Jehanne 18 1952 December 14, 2015 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  College Humor: Gay Men Will Marry Your Girlfriends Gooders1002 2 2021 November 13, 2012 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: Violet
  JohnnyRamics: Jewelry for Disadvantaged White Men Tiberius 1 998 August 27, 2012 at 7:19 pm
Last Post: Gambit
  Why men shouldn't write advice columns Darwinian 42 11835 November 30, 2011 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  U.S. States without the i's. Tiberius 38 8810 October 31, 2010 at 1:28 pm
Last Post: Minimalist