Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why men shouldn't write advice columns
Why men shouldn't write advice columns
[Image: ATT00095-1.jpg]
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
RE: Why men shouldn't write advice columns
I think a lil' wee came out when I laughed
Cunt
There is also the classics about "my man won't give me birthday presents/wants to have a threesome with me and my best friend/isn't willing to talk things through" etc. and the answer always ends with "Perhaps you should give him a BJ and fix him a good dinner" Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

I'd be more excited about the food tbh... meat ftw
Cunt
Oh dear.. Too many jokes can be inserted here..
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Why do I get the feeling she was consulting a mechanic for advice regarding a family crisis rather than repairing her vehicle? XD
I think this was in viz.

http://www.viz.co.uk/

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Why Men Shouldn't Write Advice Columns
[Image: ATT00095-1.jpg]
That will never hold up in court...
RE: Why Men Shouldn't Write Advice Columns
Sounds like good advice to me.
RE: Why Men Shouldn't Write Advice Columns
Three very odd things that this letter reminds me of:
1) One of my favourite novels, Miss Lonelyhearts by Nathanael West is actually about a male agony aunt. He doesn't function well in his job, but not just because he does shit like this. It's because he's too empathetic in a world where nobody cares. He wants to be Christ, but doesn't seem to realise that nobody would care if he actually did get crucified.
2) There was a rumour about Miriam Stoppard doing something very similar in her advice column. http://www.snopes.com/humor/letters/miriam.asp
3) Chris-Chan does more or less the exact same thing in his mailbags. As usual, link not safe for either work or mental health.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Advice on how to deal with xenomorphs? BrianSoddingBoru4 13 1893 December 22, 2022 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  The bad advice thread The Valkyrie 73 3022 September 13, 2020 at 12:31 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  "When in doubt".... The bad advice thread... Brian37 55 2521 March 19, 2019 at 6:32 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Insurance advice, asking for a friend. Brian37 2 302 September 24, 2018 at 1:19 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Re-Write the Lyrics to Xmas Songs BrianSoddingBoru4 6 1066 December 24, 2017 at 8:20 am
  Sage advice... BrianSoddingBoru4 2 587 August 15, 2016 at 3:47 am
Last Post: Jesster
  Trump tried to write his own Jefferson Bible Brian37 8 2594 March 20, 2016 at 2:07 pm
  Scottish men & kilts Jehanne 18 1952 December 14, 2015 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  What Would Men Do Without Their Loving Wives? Rhondazvous 14 2523 July 26, 2015 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Advice For Americans In UK Pubs BrianSoddingBoru4 5 2591 August 21, 2014 at 11:47 pm
Last Post: naimless