Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rev. Franklin Graham is a twatsicle.
Rev. Franklin Graham is a twatsicle.
He's on CNN stating that we need people in office that hold biblical principles. 
He says the muslim ban is "just common sense".
He says he endorses prayer, not candidates. 

Apparently he doesn't get the whole Separation of church and state thing. 

The stupid hurts. 

If CNN posts a short on their website, I'll link to it.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
RE: Rev. Franklin Graham is a twatsicle.
If only Billy had been infertile.
(December 15, 2015 at 12:07 pm)Crossless1 Wrote: If only Billy had been infertile.

... or Catholic!

(take from that what you will Undecided )
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
The turd did not fall far from the asshole in that family.
Did you expect anything different?

Manowar
No, I guess I'm not surprised. But honestly, for CNN to let him ramble like that? I expect faux news to do that but not CNN.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Maybe they were just letting him dig his own hole with his mouth?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(December 15, 2015 at 11:47 am)Judi Lynn Wrote: He's on CNN stating that we need people in office that hold biblical principles. 
He says the muslim ban is "just common sense".
He says he endorses prayer, not candidates. 

Apparently he doesn't get the whole Separation of church and state thing. 

The stupid hurts. 

If CNN posts a short on their website, I'll link to it.

Christian Sharia. Anyone surprised? If they wouldn't advertise competing franchises, radical muslims, christians and jews would be very best friends in trying to shove their bullshit down everyone's throat.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Yes, Ab.  Graham is jealous of the imams.
I think 'CNN' was probably the problem. What a shit ball of a network. I was watching a clip the other day where the host seriously asked their 'expert' whether or not the Iraqi people were entertained by the American election. He actually used the word entertained. I think that sums up CNN's journalistic theory.

On a side note, I would totally eat a twatcicle.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Frankly my Graham, I don't give a damn! Brian37 3 549 April 25, 2019 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Lindsey Graham - Without McCain He's Just One More Pussy Minimalist 4 1415 September 1, 2018 at 4:44 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Here, Rev. Enjoy. Minimalist 10 1717 April 27, 2011 at 12:07 am
Last Post: Violet