Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP Lemmy Kilmister
RIP Lemmy Kilmister
One of the greatest rockers I ever had the pleasure of seeing live. In fact, Motorhead was one of the bands playing at my first concert, and that kicked ass!

Here's a drawing of Lemmy I did just today. He is gone forever, but his legacy, his music, will forever shatter windows and rumble the streets. RIP.
[Image: 10320446_1063391873700740_11684464780383...e=5704C5C7]
RE: RIP Lemmy Kilmister
No resting in peace for him ... He'll keep on raisin' hell.

Lemmy was still alive? I find that nearly unbelievable.
(December 29, 2015 at 12:46 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Lemmy was still alive? I find that nearly unbelievable.

What's unbelievable is that Keith Richards outlasted him.

(December 29, 2015 at 12:49 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(December 29, 2015 at 12:46 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Lemmy was still alive?  I find that nearly unbelievable.

What's unbelievable is that Keith Richards outlasted him.

Keith Richards was replaced by a replicant in 1972, durr. He'll outlast us all.
Fuck me! I was shopping yesterday with the wife and a guy started talking to me about MH. I realised I was wearing my MH Australian tour Tshirt.
Seen 'em 3 times. This last time was probably the most intense... Plenty of Jack and choof and a good time was had by all...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Ride hard, die (not) so young. At least he made 70, despite vodka, whiskey and cigarettes. I guess, he wouldn't have wanted any other way.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Read it as Jimmy Kimmel at first.
What an awesome world that would have been if it had been what was actually there.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
On the plus side, the guy who had next on the trivia game machine at the Rainbow Bar finally gets his turn.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Oh no! At least I got to see em play live once a couple of years ago...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RIP Sir Patrick Moore Cyberman 11 3204 December 11, 2012 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  RIP- "Lady Fazer" KichigaiNeko 15 4028 May 25, 2012 at 6:24 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko