Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hey everyone!
Hey everyone!
Just wanted to introduce myself to the forums. My name is Greydon Square (alias) and i'm an African American atheist. Rare i know. Im a fulltime musician and student, and I write songs about secular topics and religious inconsistencies. Some here may have heard of my music, or you may not have, and either way thats cool, but i didnt really come here to promote. Just looking for active discussion and stimulating chat. If you ARE interested in checking out my music click on my name and it will take you to my page. As for the big hello, HELLO!
Greydon Square
My Facebook
My Twitter
"For religious people, atheism is spiritual suicide. For atheists, religion is intellectual suicide."
RE: Hey everyone!
Hello back.
Welcome!

I hope you find what you're looking for.
Nothing is your own except the few cubic centimeters inside your skull. - George Orwell
Hello!
[Image: siggy2_by_Cego_Colher.jpg]
The lyrics for Stockholm Syndrome, the first one I've checked out so far, are excellent, which led me to listening to it on your youtubes, which led me to subscribing, etc.... Smile
I'm really shitty at giving kudos and rep. That's because I would be inconsistent in remembering to do them, and also I don't really want it to show if any favouritism is happening. Even worse would be inconsistencies causing false favouritisms to show. So, fuck it. Just assume that I've given you some good rep and a number of kudos, and everyone should be happy...
Hey Greydon,

Even though I abhor violence, I have to say that I found what you did to Brian Sapient quite amusing Wink
(July 2, 2010 at 8:47 pm)Scented Nectar Wrote: The lyrics for Stockholm Syndrome, the first one I've checked out so far, are excellent, which led me to listening to it on your youtubes, which led me to subscribing, etc.... Smile

Hey thank you. I try to make it sound good. Smile Im sure what I'm saying has been said before about xtianity and islam at this point.
(July 2, 2010 at 8:55 pm)Tiberius Wrote: Hey Greydon,

Even though I abhor violence, I have to say that I found what you did to Brian Sapient quite amusing Wink

You know, your not the first person in a public forum to tell me that exact same thing. lol
Greydon Square
My Facebook
My Twitter
"For religious people, atheism is spiritual suicide. For atheists, religion is intellectual suicide."
OOh whats the story with Brian sapient do tell

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Welcome Graydon Big Grin Nice toons.
(July 3, 2010 at 4:53 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: OOh whats the story with Brian sapient do tell
All I heard was that Sapient was selling Greydon's CDs (via a prior agreement) on the RRS website, but there were problems with shipping and nobody was getting them. People complained to Greydon at some convention they were at, and he asked Sapient not to sell any more of his CDs until the issue was sorted. Sapient refused, and Greydon punched him.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey all... newbie decloaking! wchanley 33 3271 February 19, 2023 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Hey :) Kate12345 10 1840 October 19, 2022 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Hey everyone Ryn 3 614 July 4, 2022 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Hey up, you lot. RozzerusUnrelentus 21 2350 January 4, 2021 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Hey Bulxy88 13 2050 July 2, 2020 at 11:00 am
Last Post: Bulxy88