Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 8:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi everyone
hi everyone
Hi everyone and peace to you all

So i have come to help you understand that which you fear , all of our problems as human beings in history to present till now, stem from not knowing and being ignorant of the truth , and i wish to help you understand Islam and its truths, so that you can at least distinguish between a real Muslim and a fake Muslim that unfortunately have taken the headlines misrepresenting Islam

I am here to help you understand who Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) was , and what he was about, what Islam is about, what Quran is about so that we may better understand each other and no matter how you look at it and from whichever perspective, help each other achieve humanity so that humanity can strive as a whole together towards progression and understanding and tolerance and truth

Nobody wants to fight, nobody wants to hate nobody wants to kill or hurt or maim or otherwise, we are representatives of Muhammad(PBUH) and God on this earth so we are merely here to help clear up the smog, so that we as human can progress

So i ask you that you be tolerant and not blaming and accusing and understanding and curious, as to ignorant and pointing fingers and looking to ostracise and demonize one another

Lets help each other progress as humans, no matter what our titles are

Islam is a complex religion that cannot be summarised by one Ayah or one Hadith(and the question of whether those hadith are authentic is another issue all together) and many people who study the religion study it for their whole lifetimes n order to understand it and its teachings and standards, yes there is many points of views and denominations but nevertheless it isn't as simple as taking some verse out of context and saying "this is what you believe" there is a whole school and many hundreds of years of history to be considered and understood and reasoned as to understand what Islam means, and like in every group there is those who are not pleasant to anyone and distort truth by their ignorance and the whole Islam should not be judged upon what they do or say, Islam is VERY broad and all kinds of people from al walks of life and backgrounds are involved in it and have many different and sometimes totally opposing intentions , so hence their actions and words and beliefs should be heavily scrutinized and not taken as doctrine or canonical

Cheers
RE: hi everyone
Welcome to the forum. We have a few people from amongst the Ummah here, so you're not alone. I'll have a look at your post in more detail later on today, when I have some more time as I'll be very interested to see if you have a fresh perspective and arguments that I may not have heard before. In the coming weeks I hope to get myself a copy of the new Study Quran - so that'll be fun. Obviously I would hope that you're sincere.

May I ask what type of believer you are? Ibadi? Shia? Sunni? Ahmadi? Quranist? I'm sure that will help the conversation.

Hi, welcome Smile

I think one of the big problems we face is the whole idea of "real Muslims". If someone says they are a Muslim, then as far as I'm concerned they are one. Trying to pretend certain people aren't drawing on Islam for inspiration is just going to prolong these issues. Islam is but a tool, anyone can use it however they want.

That's not to say I hold all Muslims accountable for each other's actions. I don't at all, any more than I hold myself accountable for what other atheists do.

People can however be nice or horrible, or somewhere inbetween, and I'd much rather draw this distinction than fret over how much of a Muslim they are.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Welcome!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(January 6, 2016 at 9:49 am)robvalue Wrote: Hi, welcome Smile

I think one of the big problems we face is the whole idea of "real Muslims". 

I don't claim that title and call myself a lover of the family of Mohammad. I don't claim to follow them or represent them nor claim I've submitted to God, but I do love them (the family of Mohammad) as God's chosen exalted representatives.
Welcome!
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(January 6, 2016 at 8:51 am)yukapuka Wrote: Hi everyone and peace to you all

So i have come to help you understand that which you fear , all of our problems as human beings in history to present till now, stem from not knowing and being ignorant of the truth , and i wish to help you understand Islam and its truths, so that you can at least distinguish between a real Muslim and a fake Muslim that unfortunately have taken the headlines misrepresenting Islam

I am here to help you understand who Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) was , and what he was about, what Islam is about, what Quran is about so that we may better understand each other and no matter how you look at it and from whichever perspective, help each other achieve humanity so that humanity can strive as a whole together towards progression and understanding and tolerance and truth

Nobody wants to fight, nobody wants to hate nobody wants to kill or hurt or maim or otherwise, we are representatives of Muhammad(PBUH) and God on this earth so we are merely here to help clear up the smog, so that we as human can progress

So i ask you that you be tolerant and not blaming and accusing and understanding and curious, as to ignorant and pointing fingers and looking to ostracise and demonize one another

Lets help each other progress as humans, no matter what our titles are

Islam is a complex religion that cannot be summarised by one Ayah or one Hadith(and the question of whether those hadith are authentic is another issue all together) and many people who study the religion study it for their whole lifetimes n order to understand it and its teachings and standards, yes there is many points of views and denominations but nevertheless it isn't as simple as taking some verse out of context and saying "this is what you believe" there is a whole school and many hundreds of years of history to be considered and understood and reasoned as to understand what Islam means, and like in every group there is those who are not pleasant to anyone and distort truth by their ignorance and the whole Islam should not be judged upon what they do or say, Islam is VERY broad and all kinds of people from al walks of life and backgrounds are involved in it and have many different and sometimes totally opposing intentions , so hence their actions and words and beliefs should be heavily scrutinized and not taken as doctrine or canonical

Cheers

Welcome. I shall try to play nice.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Oh, great.  Another one who thinks we have questions about his nonsense.
(January 6, 2016 at 1:10 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Oh, great.  Another one who thinks we have questions about his nonsense.

Indeed if there is anything supernatural involved I just tend to place it in the junk pile.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

If I was to say who was a "real Pastafarian" and who wasn't, how much interest would that be to Muslims do you think?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum