Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:19 pm

Poll: If 'Yes' how much?
This poll is closed.
Rarely
41.67%
5 41.67%
Often
16.67%
2 16.67%
Daily
25.00%
3 25.00%
morning noon and night
16.67%
2 16.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has been done before...
Has been done before...
This has. But there's new folks around since then.

Smoke pot?
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
RE: Has been done before...
No replies yet?

No.
Smoke pot? More like breathe it!!!! Occasionally I like to take in some air too though.

Badly in need of an update, I have a website just for that wonderful wacky weed. http://www.alphapot.com. It's a huge alphabetical directory of anything positive that's weed related. There's some other stuff I put there too, like Decorative Doobies http://www.alphapot.com/needlepoint/ which are free pot needlepoint patterns I made. My cartoon page of how I roll my joints is at http://www.alphapot.com/roll.htm My cooking with pot page is at http://www.alphapot.com/bud-butter/.

Here's a hilarious song about weed. I don't remember where I found this though, so if it was on this forum, excuse the repeat.

[youtube]3uecPK7oKUE[/youtube]
A note about where I wrote above the word 'positive' regarding the listings I have at AlphaPot. There is one possible exception. Normally, I have the rule about no religious listings, no matter how pot-positive, no matter how much of a pot centeredness they have. There is one listing though, that I allowed, can't remember which one, that is some sort of nonspecific religion&pot focused site. It was quite a while back and I forget the details, but I concluded based on what I saw at their site at the time, that they were not pushing their hard dangerous drug (religion) on my gentle soft safe drug site.
I'm really shitty at giving kudos and rep. That's because I would be inconsistent in remembering to do them, and also I don't really want it to show if any favouritism is happening. Even worse would be inconsistencies causing false favouritisms to show. So, fuck it. Just assume that I've given you some good rep and a number of kudos, and everyone should be happy...
[youtube]ZCZap4o777g[/youtube]
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
---------------
NO MA'AM
I smoke a lot of weed, i'm stoned right now.
I was earlier. Crossfaded actually. I've mastered it.

Have to lay off of it, though, to lower my tolerance again. My roommate who exercises fights dragons on the same amount for me to feel 'good' (as in less passionate) - I've done this too long.
Over a decade ago....
Unfortunately, my work does random drug testing........Tongue
Intelligence is the only true moral guide...
How come you didn't include no as an answer? Not that it's my answer.

I do it on occasion. Never actually bought it, just done it with others here and there who have been nice enough to share.
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
(July 5, 2010 at 10:06 pm)Eilonnwy Wrote: How come you didn't include no as an answer?

"Cause the No's don't count.

"If so, how much?" was the question.
---------------
---------------
NO MA'AM
<---- not a smot poker... never even tried the garbage.... And for those Idiots who claim its not bad for you becouse its natural....go smoke some Sumac or go lick a Golden dart frog......
Did I make a good point? thumbs up Smile I cant help it I'm a Kudos whore. P.S. Jesus is a MYTH.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You’ve Been Kidnapped!! BrianSoddingBoru4 40 2193 December 14, 2023 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Stuff you have done (that most people haven' t) onlinebiker 54 4128 October 4, 2022 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Ever been treated this way? Strange Vague Story. Disagreeable 18 1171 January 31, 2022 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Been wondering what the boyfriend looks like? Foxaèr 8 704 January 14, 2022 at 11:43 am
Last Post: johnnyy
  Things your family/friends have done you wish. Brian37 5 511 October 19, 2021 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Imagine You've Been Kidnapped BrianSoddingBoru4 26 1327 August 20, 2021 at 4:13 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How high have you ever been? Frank Apisa 27 2102 June 28, 2021 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Name a movie that would have been creepy with a sex scene The Valkyrie 40 2269 November 21, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  This has been nagging me for a while now... Dr H 11 1562 January 21, 2019 at 11:22 pm
Last Post: outtathereligioncloset
  If I haven't mentioned it before...... Brian37 2 381 December 29, 2018 at 3:05 pm
Last Post: Brian37