Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 6:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bad thread
Star 
bad thread
RE: Blasphemy
Errrrr...what?
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(January 17, 2016 at 1:55 pm)Iroscato Wrote: Errrrr...what?

My thoughts exactly...
Ah, OK. Possibly shit and run, I guess.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(January 17, 2016 at 2:12 pm)abaris Wrote: Ah, OK. Possibly shit and run, I guess.

Yabbut there's nothing for him to shit on. He's shitting into an empty void.

The internet is a strange place..

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(January 17, 2016 at 2:15 pm)Iroscato Wrote: Yabbut there's nothing for him to shit on. He's shitting into an empty void.

The internet is a strange place..

My guess is, he wanted to attach some kind of media, ignoring the 30/30 rule and wasn't bright enough to manage.
RE: bad thread
na me atheistforum noob. i was tryin to post a pic but i dont have the original link. i was like "wheres the upload button?" cant delete thread here either, what gives?

hey abbaris why dont you suck this bro you aint nobody, hell i just showed up but I'm smarter than you guaranteed
(January 17, 2016 at 2:17 pm)Effusional Wrote: na me atheistforum noob. i was tryin to post a pic but i dont have the original link. i was like "wheres the upload button?" cant delete thread here either, what gives?

Kinda proves my point. Let me guess, you wanted to post something making fun of christianity to point out how bad it would have been if he had made fun of Islam.

Been there, done that. Nihil novi sub sole. So, you can relax, sit back and read the rules.
(January 17, 2016 at 2:20 pm)abaris Wrote:
(January 17, 2016 at 2:17 pm)Effusional Wrote: na me atheistforum noob. i was tryin to post a pic but i dont have the original link. i was like "wheres the upload button?" cant delete thread here either, what gives?

Kinda proves my point. Let me guess, you wanted to post something making fun of christianity to point out how bad it would have been if he had made fun of Islam.

Been there, done that. Nihil novi sub sole. So, you can relax, sit back and read the rules.

yea i can see that you been there alot - 7000 posts in a little over a year looks like you got no life bud. Just be warned, you throw shit at me you will get it right back in your face; better mouth someone else if you don't want to be wordsmacked beotch.

hey abbaris why dont you suck this bro you aint nobody, hell i just showed up but I'm smarter than you guaranteed

Well as first impressions go I've seen worse. Not many, but I'm sure I have in the past.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (trailer) EgoDeath 32 3335 September 25, 2019 at 10:19 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  COPS: In Springfield (Bad Cops) ƵenKlassen 4 598 December 3, 2017 at 10:14 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Are drugs bad? Or just fun? Jericho 9 1250 May 6, 2015 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: Saxmoof
  Breaking Bad: How great was it? Belac Enrobso 31 6093 January 1, 2014 at 8:09 pm
Last Post: Belac Enrobso
  So bad it's awesome movies BrokenQuill92 0 1224 December 29, 2013 at 8:46 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  ISM's are bad Neil deGrasse Tyson Pretzel Logic 7 2713 October 29, 2013 at 8:45 pm
Last Post: Owlix
  Kitty is a very BAD Mystic binny 3 2795 July 23, 2010 at 11:38 pm
Last Post: TheDarkestOfAngels