Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 19, 2024, 2:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (trailer)
El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (trailer)

I am so. Fucking. Psyched.
If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth.
RE: El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (trailer)
Can’t wait!!! ❤️
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(September 24, 2019 at 11:03 am)LadyForCamus Wrote: Can’t wait!!! ❤️

Yaaaaas.

Power on the Starz network is keeping me busy right now (check it out btw Wink)

But I am like a giddy little girl over El Camino. LOL!
If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth.
Never understood the attraction.
(September 24, 2019 at 11:20 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Never understood the attraction.

To Breaking Bad? Do you have a pulse?! 😛
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

(September 24, 2019 at 11:20 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Never understood the attraction.

Yeah... great directing, quality writing, amazing character development, drug deals, criminals and intense action scenes... BOOOOOOORIIIIIING.
(September 24, 2019 at 11:27 am)LadyForCamus Wrote:

To Breaking Bad? Do you have a pulse?! 😛

I used to accompany local police when I had located a deserter. One place was a trailer with a chainlink fence around it. Dogs and kids entered and exited through holes in the floor. The kids were apparently eating dog food with the mutts. The adults were all wasted. They kept their drugs in aquariums with rattlesnakes or tarantulas for protection. Of the four kids there three were school age, but had never been to school.

I could go on... I find nothing entertaining about meth dealers.
(September 24, 2019 at 11:36 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: I used to accompany local police when I had located a deserter. One place was a trailer with a chainlink fence around it. Dogs and kids entered and exited through holes in the floor. The kids were apparently eating dog food with the mutts. The adults were all wasted. They kept their drugs in aquariums with rattlesnakes or tarantulas for protection. Of the four kids there three were school age, but had never been to school.

I've been exposed to the realities of the underworld as well, for better or worse. I didn't stop finding shows about crime entertaining, though. To each their own.
(September 24, 2019 at 11:52 am)EgoDeath Wrote:
(September 24, 2019 at 11:36 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: I used to accompany local police when I had located a deserter. One place was a trailer with a chainlink fence around it. Dogs and kids entered and exited through holes in the floor. The kids were apparently eating dog food with the mutts. The adults were all wasted. They kept their drugs in aquariums with rattlesnakes or tarantulas for protection. Of the four kids there three were school age, but had never been to school.

I've been exposed to the realities of the underworld as well, for better or worse. I didn't stop finding shows about crime entertaining, though. To each their own.
Yep, thus the (implied) pronoun use in my earlier statement.
@EgoDeath

Do you watch Better Call Saul?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Movie everyone has seen except you. arewethereyet 23 1932 December 4, 2022 at 4:21 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Looking for a video about god (?) and the sixth sense movie Whoobodoobooo 5 752 May 21, 2019 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Force Awakens was a disappointing movie Rimi921 13 1267 April 27, 2019 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  BREAKING NEWS! ALLAH IS A FABRICATION. ignoramus 23 1837 April 13, 2019 at 4:51 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Captain Marvel movie w/ spoilers Rahn127 0 342 March 9, 2019 at 2:04 am
Last Post: Rahn127
  SPOILER ALERT: Black Mirror - Bandersnatch (Interactive Movie) GrandizerII 0 214 December 29, 2018 at 1:22 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  The latest Alita - Battle angel trailer so far. ignoramus 14 1052 November 26, 2018 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Upcoming movie movie trailer discussion Alex K 50 5977 October 22, 2018 at 7:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  New Star Wars movie is well received by the critics. Whateverist 105 15445 January 2, 2018 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  What is your favorite Disney movie? ƵenKlassen 37 4525 December 6, 2017 at 11:29 am
Last Post: KittyAnn