Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
children's books
children's books
[Image: 12507251_956754837705278_608973205998672...e=5740419B]

[Image: 12509494_956754921038603_436470637483388...e=57000D61]
[Image: 12552664_956754924371936_472557249334464...e=5708B046]
[Image: 12417651_956754911038604_107380601672676...e=5703FCC3]

Disclaimer: I got those photos from a facebook page, I cannot be sure if these books actually exist. Perhaps some of our Muslim friends in here could enlighten us... I had heard rumors of such books before...

In case the photos are not clear, the arabic description(in brief) speaks of justice and how these bad guys were beheaded, some had their arms and feet chopped off and one was set on fire. Those are based on real Islamic stories.
RE: children's books
Still not as bad as that Mr.Wugglebug or whatever it was called.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Pretty sure that's real. It's happened before - and made the news. Just search "Saudi Textbook Controversy". Didn't stop my country from continuing to be an apologist for Saudi.

Nice callback.

That was a crazy lady.

Either way, same stories in the Bible. Circumcision, Lot's Daughters, Abraham/Isaac, Job, The rest of the people/animals on Earth during Noah's flood, etc. Make cartoons out of those stories and it'll be just as crazy. The only difference is that modern Christians don't.

Modern atheists, however, do.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
The comics are Shia; ain't they ? Never knew Islamic Shia stories are represented in comics.

And death is a reality. We can burn these books, but the kids will always get to the cyber, and chainsaw each other inside an "execution" round in Gears of War :

And maybe stop to savor Mangolia's "manual labor"; not so violent; but to romance with the diamond of the commonwealth, you've got to be a one nasty gory motherfucker yourself  :

Just saying; little boys are always attracted to violence, Marvel's comics has all kinds of fatal ideas for a reason; Tom & Jerry is all about Jerry kicking Tom's ass, also for a reason.

But indeed; the comics you posted are just so extreme and disgusting.
Really, until fairly recently, a lot of children's literature has been really dark.

Struwwelpeter is probably the most vivid example. See it, in all its child-immolating, thumb-amputating, starving glory at the Internet Archive.

In fact, I remember lit teachers saying that in old days, children's stories, especially Religiously-motivated stories, tended to have really dark elements. Even ignoring the dark elements of Grimm's fairy tales, most of Hans Christian Andersen's tales end, if not unhappily, then rather darkly. The Little Match Girl freezes to death, the Little Mermaid becomes seafoam, and the less said about the Red Shoes, the better.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
I sort of remember those books....

See Dick run.
Run, Dick.  Run.
See Abdul ride up from behind on a camel with a scimitar.
Duck, Dick! Duck!
Too late, Dick.
See Dick fall.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Quranic Reflection]: Surprise surprise..children are purchased to this day WinterHold 10 1811 May 22, 2020 at 6:56 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Russia bans Islamic hadith books mralstoner 9 3103 December 1, 2014 at 2:41 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Lebanon Library Torched, 78,000 Books Burned By Islamists downbeatplumb 25 5631 January 14, 2014 at 3:18 am
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  Jasmine Loves Children, Magic & Freedom (This Prompts Muslim OutRage) EgoRaptor 60 12137 December 17, 2013 at 7:22 am
Last Post: Jacob(smooth)
  Islamists in Nigeria burn children alive in raid on school Fidel_Castronaut 6 2263 July 8, 2013 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: Stan