Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 1:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islamists in Nigeria burn children alive in raid on school
Islamists in Nigeria burn children alive in raid on school
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-23209181

Even for the crazy that exists in northern Nigeria, this I think has to rank somewhere at the top of despicable acts that people can commit against other people.

Everyone knows the issues Nigeria has over its religious extremists in Boko Haram, but murdering children, shooting some and burning others alive. Well, sickening doesn't do it justice.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
RE: Islamists in Nigeria burn children alive in raid on school
Africa is so fucked. It's amazing to me how Christians (and Muslims) always try to point towards missionaries in Africa to show how their religion does more good than evil. Really? When you were in Africa handing out bibles did you not look around at a single thing happening? Religion has done worse things to that continent than any other.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
Agreed Cap'n, though colonialism wasn't good for the continent either.
Fucking fuck those fucking fuckers Sad
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

Sick bastards.
Africa is one fucked up country. The lack of education does not help.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!
(July 6, 2013 at 11:05 pm)Dragonetti Wrote: Africa is one fucked up country. The lack of education does not help.

Africa is a what?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If Mo was alive today... Fake Messiah 8 634 July 21, 2022 at 4:39 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Quranic Reflection]: Surprise surprise..children are purchased to this day WinterHold 10 1760 May 22, 2020 at 6:56 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Islamists win seats in Dutch election. This is why we must halt Muslim immigration mralstoner 1 976 March 22, 2017 at 11:24 pm
Last Post: Jesster
  Will the Islamists kill Islam? Mr Greene 23 3062 December 9, 2016 at 8:26 am
Last Post: Mr Greene
  children's books mr_j936 6 1052 January 20, 2016 at 11:43 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Guy at my school trying to convert me to Islam. How do i respond? comed 48 7513 November 14, 2015 at 5:00 pm
Last Post: GoHalos1993
  Germany - School bans miniskirts because "religion" and "culture" Dystopia 93 15352 July 5, 2015 at 3:23 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Peshawar School Attack and Islam Khansins 4 1435 January 6, 2015 at 1:36 am
Last Post: JuliaL
  Marine banned from daughter’s school over Islam homework mralstoner 24 5968 November 4, 2014 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: Lao Shizi
  Lebanon Library Torched, 78,000 Books Burned By Islamists downbeatplumb 25 5612 January 14, 2014 at 3:18 am
Last Post: Lemonvariable72