Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 1:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making a fool of myself again
I've made another video which I hope will make people laugh.

It's me singing alternative lyrics to a couple of songs, for you to try out next time you're down the pub at karaoke night!

Contains rude words Tongue

Here's the rest of my youtube channel which is a weird collection of things, if you want to see more of my stupid face!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ArfkPlakKg
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
RE: Making a fool of myself again
I fucking love it.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Thanks Big Grin

I really enjoyed making that!
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Bump. Because early in the morning and everybody needs to see it.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
It's so fucking hilarious and the ending is perfectly sudden too.
(January 24, 2016 at 5:55 am)robvalue Wrote: I've made another video which I hope will make people laugh.

It's me singing alternative lyrics to a couple of songs, for you to try out next time you're down the pub at karaoke night!

Contains rude words Tongue

Here's the rest of my youtube channel which is a weird collection of things, if you want to see more of my stupid face!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ArfkPlakKg
Nice vid, liking the lyrical content, Wink
**helpless**

ROFLOL Jerkoff
Awesome, Rob! Smile
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
I want more. Sing "hit me in my wet spot" by Pat Benetar. It's like the song "hit me with your best shot".
I'd fucking love a pisstake of two specific cheesy songs: Take On Me by A-ha and Jump by Van Halen

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm a theist. So why can't I bring myself to believe in the religious horseshit? Edwardo Piet 74 6308 February 7, 2016 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
Video Making it to Heaven Cyberman 4 1056 February 1, 2016 at 10:12 am
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  <April Fool's-oriented false claim> Creed of Heresy 21 2357 April 1, 2015 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Need help making a meme. Brian37 5 4314 January 14, 2015 at 10:28 am
Last Post: Brian37
Question Making shemales? Tea Earl Grey Hot 7 3107 July 16, 2013 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  Making Fun of Right-Wing American Christians wwajdblogger 1 946 February 11, 2013 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: wwajdblogger