Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 3:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
B.O.B thinks Earth is Flat, Neil Degrasse Tyson chimes in
B.O.B thinks Earth is Flat, Neil Degrasse Tyson chimes in
So the rapper B.o.B believes that the earth is flat. He went on a 500+ tweet rant about things he believes prove the Earth is not round.

Neil Degrasse Tyson chimed in and disproved some of B.o.B's ridiculous posts, https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/691647814338629632

Then B.o.B made a diss track saying that Neil was lying, the earth is flat, Neil is a freemason, and some illuminati shit.

https://soundcloud.com/bobatl/bob-flatli...neil-tyson

And then Neil supported this response to his diss track that someone else made:
https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/692122189143875586

So there. Have a laugh. Smile
Which is better:
To die with ignorance, or to live with intelligence?

Truth doesn't accommodate to personal opinions.
The choice is yours. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is God and there is man, it's only a matter of who created whom

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The more questions you ask, the more you realize that disagreement is inevitable, and communication of this disagreement, irrelevant.
RE: B.O.B thinks Earth is Flat, Neil Degrasse Tyson chimes in
Ah, that's his rapping nephew. He had him on on Star Talk the other day
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

What the fuck...
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
Oprah loses 26 pounds while eating bread, and now this.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

What do they think people get out of "pretending" the Earth is round anyway?

The only objection I can think of is literalist religious bullshit.

Same with evolution, though. Oh no, the government is controlling us using the round earth and ancestry.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
B.O.B. is late to the party and a Tila wanna be.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/01/07/tila...lat-earth/
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(January 27, 2016 at 10:14 am)vorlon13 Wrote: Oprah loses 26 pounds while eating bread, and now this.

Do you know how much money she earned from that?

https://uk.celebrity.yahoo.com/post/1381...ing-weight
Neil is a classy man.
Dying to live, living to die.
Stand on a beach and watch a ship come over the horizon. First the topmasts, then the rest of the ship. The curvature of the Earth is very evident at sea when there's no ground clutter in the way.
(January 27, 2016 at 11:41 am)robvalue Wrote: What do they think people get out of "pretending" the Earth is round anyway?

The only objection I can think of is literalist religious bullshit.

Same with evolution, though. Oh no, the government is controlling us using the round earth and ancestry.

Something something Illuminati something Satan something something something wake up sheeple.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Three Cheetahs Vs Ostrich | Life | BBC Earth WinterHold 10 964 October 4, 2021 at 11:18 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Bill O Still Thinks Hip-Hop is Responsible for Decline in Christianity Salacious B. Crumb 11 2352 May 18, 2015 at 2:42 am
Last Post: Salacious B. Crumb
  How the Earth was made KichigaiNeko 11 2658 December 18, 2013 at 2:18 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  ISM's are bad Neil deGrasse Tyson Pretzel Logic 7 2709 October 29, 2013 at 8:45 pm
Last Post: Owlix
  The Earth Cinjin 0 786 January 25, 2013 at 6:03 pm
Last Post: Cinjin
  Pat Robertson Denies the Earth is 6,000 years old. Tells viewers to not "fight science". Tiberius 11 3770 November 30, 2012 at 8:49 am
Last Post: Creed of Heresy
  Minute Physics Feat. Neil Degrasse Tyson LastPoet 0 938 November 29, 2012 at 6:07 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Dawkins and Degrasse Tyson - Poetry of Science thesummerqueen 2 1742 November 6, 2012 at 1:16 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Neil deGrasse Tyson: Bibles in Classrooms Creed of Heresy 10 3733 August 19, 2012 at 3:19 am
Last Post: Cato
  The Man From Earth Cinjin 4 1628 May 28, 2012 at 11:12 am
Last Post: Epimethean