Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Million Muslims in Concentration Camps by Buddhists
Million Muslims in Concentration Camps by Buddhists
Here is a video news report about million Muslims in Myanmar being held in appalling, non-human conditions by no other then Buddhist Monks! These assholes don't allow medications for one million Muslim people and almost no other medical assistance, so you have people dying of easily treatable diseases as well as pregnant women dying in birth because they don't allow them medical attention. This is all done in the name of religion because to Buddhists (as it would be to any other religious group) these are not human beings since as non-Buddhists they will go to Hell and therefore are animals that "breed like rabbits" as one Buddhist monk says and as he continues to explain "eat their own children".

teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: Million Muslims in Concentration Camps by Buddhists
There was a time when I thought Bhuddhism was a more enlightened religion/philosophy that didn't indulge in such horror, but it seems people will be people, and there are bad people in every group. I thought they believed in reincarnation anyway. What is this hell nonsense?
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

I'll have to wait and see if the story checks out before I comment. I can't imagine how everyone is simply ignoring this and these guys are the only ones to report it. Some details may be obscured. Although the muslim persecution in that country is an undeniable fact, apparently. That much I found out.

But anyway. Fucking Buddhism. Fucking Islam. Fucking people. What the fuck are we going to do...
Like their third world shit hole isn't shitty enough.

Maybe we should fill retired oil tankers with shit and send it over there.

Fucking shit stains fucking with fucking shit stains (don't think for a second the muslims wouldn't turn things around the other way either, hell, muslims put muslims in shitty fucking refugee/concentration camps in the mideast. fuck 'em all. Goddam buddhists, enlightened just far enough to be fucking twats.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(January 28, 2016 at 3:24 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote: But anyway. Fucking Buddhism. Fucking Islam. Fucking people. What the fuck are we going to do...

Since we are such good friends, I would advise you to roll up your sleeves and start telling people that they can think... for themselves. The sentences I quote from you, undermine that what you wish for.

Proclaiming your so vaunted inteligence, means jack shit if you are not willing to back it up, to realize people as dumb as they might appear before your ideal, deserve to be fucked in the bad sense. If in the good sense, people should be fucking more.

So, in what way you want people to be fucked EP?
http://time.com/2888864/rohingya-myanmar...ps-sittwe/
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Like any other religion, Buddhism has assholes in it. The pass it is given in Western society is more due to unfamiliarity than anything else, I think.

(January 28, 2016 at 3:19 pm)Chad32 Wrote: I thought they believed in reincarnation anyway. What is this hell nonsense?

Yeah in which movie was it "7 years in Tibet" or "Kundun" in which Buddhist monks refuse to kill earth worms because they might get reincarnated like them? I mean after this video do you really think they're like that or is it just a smoke screen that all religions have? Religion is binding only to it's members, outsiders are always practically looked as incarnation of devil and to clergy they're just bad for business since not only do they not give money but also drive away the customers.

(January 28, 2016 at 3:24 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote: I'll have to wait and see if the story checks out before I comment. I can't imagine how everyone is simply ignoring this and these guys are the only ones to report it.
Well it's not so unimaginable. Just look at that documentary "5 broken cameras" where you see Palestinians being harassed by Jews and even killed, not to mention scenes of night raids very reminiscent of those which Nazis did in Jewish Ghettos and still nobody really cares.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(January 28, 2016 at 4:33 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Like any other religion, Buddhism has assholes in it. The pass it is given in Western society is  more due to unfamiliarity than anything else, I think.

I don't think so. There are things about it that make it better than any other religion on offer. Those things are not to blame for the conduct of certain people. I know who I sound like right now, but we can't exactly equate Islam with Buddhism. We can however do that with people.
(January 28, 2016 at 3:50 pm)LastPoet Wrote:
(January 28, 2016 at 3:24 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote: But anyway. Fucking Buddhism. Fucking Islam. Fucking people. What the fuck are we going to do...

Since we are such good friends, I would advise you to roll up your sleeves and start telling people that they can think... for themselves. The sentences I quote from you, undermine that what you wish for.

Proclaiming your so vaunted inteligence, means jack shit if you are not willing to back it up, to realize people as dumb as they might appear before your ideal, deserve to be fucked in the bad sense. If in the good sense, people should be fucking more.

So, in what way you want people to be fucked EP?
Bong

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pork-laced bullets sending Muslims straight to Hell Foxaèr 30 7319 June 28, 2013 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: Faith No More
  tea party less liked than atheists &Muslims. Oldandeasilyconfused 3 2032 August 18, 2011 at 6:22 am
Last Post: Jaysyn
  Glenn Beck facing sack after losing over a million viewers downbeatplumb 12 5049 March 9, 2011 at 1:12 am
Last Post: Ubermensch
  Muslims: Stupid Beliefs by The Amazing Atheist The_Flying_Skeptic 16 8778 June 17, 2010 at 12:56 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused