Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 9:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marco Rubio
Marco Rubio
So I heard Marco Rubio looked like he had an adderall crash at the last GOP debate?

Now, I don't know if that's true, in fact I highly doubt it, but I did hear he was sweating a ton, and drank like a gallon of water.

What do you guys think of this? He was recently gaining in the polls, do you think after this performance he will start losing momentum?

Here's a video where Chris Christie calls him out for his memorized speeches:

Which is better:
To die with ignorance, or to live with intelligence?

Truth doesn't accommodate to personal opinions.
The choice is yours. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is God and there is man, it's only a matter of who created whom

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The more questions you ask, the more you realize that disagreement is inevitable, and communication of this disagreement, irrelevant.
RE: Marco Rubio
At least he can memorize something.
He needs a mustache and a goatee.

Damn, he has potential.

Woot !
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

He's the typical photogenic type of asshole stuffed suit the republicunts put forward.  Just like Dubya he's never done shit and never had a decent idea in his life.
I'm not going to fist his 'idea'.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

This is the kind of bullshit you get with Rubio.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/02/marco-ru...by-anyway/

Quote:Marco Rubio: I would tell rape victim ‘it’s a terrible situation’ but have the rapist’s baby anyway

Fucking asshole.
That's what I'm trying to tell you.

That was funny as hell. Rubio reciting his "Obama wants to change this nation" spiel 3 times while Christie hammered him about his lack of ability to be anything more than a orator.

Rubio hitting back with nothing substantive was the icing on the cake.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
His handlers should probably tell the Rube that Obama is not running again.  If he spent a little more time at his job and a little less time jerking off he might know that.
(February 7, 2016 at 8:55 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: That was funny as hell. Rubio reciting his "Obama wants to change this nation" spiel 3 times while Christie hammered him about his lack of ability to be anything more than a orator.

Rubio hitting back with nothing substantive was the icing on the cake.
The funniest part is that he got called out, for having a memorized speech, and then when he responds the very first thing he does is repeat the beginning of the same speech.
Which is better:
To die with ignorance, or to live with intelligence?

Truth doesn't accommodate to personal opinions.
The choice is yours. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is God and there is man, it's only a matter of who created whom

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The more questions you ask, the more you realize that disagreement is inevitable, and communication of this disagreement, irrelevant.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Little Marco Mouths Off. Accidentally Tells The Truth Minimalist 3 671 May 1, 2018 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Rubio - Every Bit As Big A Prick As Drumpf Minimalist 1 543 August 7, 2016 at 2:21 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Goodbye, Rubio Tuesday Minimalist 20 1864 March 16, 2016 at 9:02 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Rubio Minimalist 6 759 March 6, 2016 at 2:39 am
Last Post: vorlon13
Video The Atheist and Marco Rubio athrock 46 6744 January 25, 2016 at 12:02 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Marco Rubio Flubs the "Was Iraq A Mistake" Question Minimalist 11 2201 May 18, 2015 at 9:04 am
Last Post: FatAndFaithless