Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodbye, Rubio Tuesday
Goodbye, Rubio Tuesday
The little twerp packs it in.  Praising 'god' who apparently fucked him over but good.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
RE: Goodbye, Rubio Tuesday
A pretty face with only a tiny bit of substance behind it.

And whatever that substance was, it was viscous, rancid, and probably carcinogenic
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
I watched the speech. He said "God" more often than Min says "Fuck". It really pisses me off when they act like everyone they're speaking to buys into their fucking religion. There are something like 30% of the population who are not Christians - more than the black and Hispanic population combined. It wouldn't be acceptable to speak to an audience and address them as if everybody was white. Why is it acceptable to pretend everyone's a Christian?
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
Not too surprising. I've heard him get called the Marco Bot after he gave the exact same scripted lines four different times in one debate.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

"It wasn't in God's plan that I be President in 2016."

"Wait does that mean that it was God's plan for Obama to be President, and you voted against him constantly, ignorring god's plan/"

"It wasn't in God's plan that I be president in 2016."

"Damn, he's on repeat again."
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
(March 15, 2016 at 9:15 pm)Cecelia Wrote: "It wasn't in God's plan that I be President in 2016."

"Wait does that mean that it was God's plan for Obama to be President, and you voted against him constantly, ignorring god's plan/"

"It wasn't in God's plan that I be president in 2016."

"Damn, he's on repeat again."

Remember, everything that happens is "god's plan" unless it's something they don't like then, apparently, the devil is far more powerful than "god".
Dying to live, living to die.
Quote:I watched the speech. He said "God" more often than Min says "Fuck".

If elected I promise to work on increasing my Fuck ratio.

Big Grin
(March 15, 2016 at 9:19 pm)Minimalist Wrote:

Big Grin

You get my vote.
Dying to live, living to die.
(March 15, 2016 at 9:19 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Remember, everything that happens is "god's plan" unless it's something they don't like then, apparently, the devil is far more powerful than "god".

"God LETS the Devil do that stuff.  He could stop him, he just doesn't."

"Yeah, I could beat up Ronda Rousey, I just don't."

Rubio's logic is super fuzzy:

-God's laws supersedes the constitution
-God's plan determines who gets elected

By this logic, God should determine the constitution and all laws.  Meaning disobeying the law (Denying gay couples the right to get married) would be the same as going against God's plan.
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
(March 15, 2016 at 9:19 pm)Minimalist Wrote:

Big Grin

Yeah, don't start slacking now.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Goodbye Trump Fake Messiah 67 1940 January 22, 2021 at 3:46 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Rick Perry to Head the Energy Department: Kiss Government Climate Science Goodbye Crossless2.0 31 5512 December 14, 2016 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Rubio - Every Bit As Big A Prick As Drumpf Minimalist 1 548 August 7, 2016 at 2:21 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Rubio Minimalist 6 768 March 6, 2016 at 2:39 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Super Tuesday Minimalist 37 4027 March 3, 2016 at 10:45 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Marco Rubio Heat 12 2536 February 9, 2016 at 6:39 am
Last Post: Videodrome
Video The Atheist and Marco Rubio athrock 46 6830 January 25, 2016 at 12:02 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Marco Rubio Flubs the "Was Iraq A Mistake" Question Minimalist 11 2229 May 18, 2015 at 9:04 am
Last Post: FatAndFaithless
  Jeb Bush can kiss a nomination goodbye Faith No More 11 2389 April 8, 2014 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Justtristo