Play "Cards Against Atheist Forums" online now!
Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: 20th July 2017, 20:37

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Atheist struggle news
#41
RE: Atheist struggle news
This seems like nice news:

CHURCH weddings have hit an all time low in Spain.

Only 22.2% of 68,560 couples tied the knot at the country’s catholic altars in the first half of 2016.

That is a huge fall from the same period in the year 2000, when 75% had a Catholic ceremony.

Barcelona province had the lowest number of Christian ceremonies in mainland Spain, at only 10.5%.

Malaga saw the least in Andalucia, with 21.6%.

http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2...-in-spain/
[Image: y76X8Qwj.jpg]
Reply
#42
RE: Atheist struggle news
Freedom From Religion Foundation warns in video what religious right have planned for US



Reply
#43
RE: Atheist struggle news
For the first time ever, "no religion" has overtaken any single religious denomination, toppling Catholicism as the number one religious affiliation for Australians, the latest national census released on Tuesday revealed.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/ginarushton/no-...ivExNjKODB
[Image: y76X8Qwj.jpg]
Reply
#44
RE: Atheist struggle news
Religiousites continue their mutual massacres of each other through out the Moslem world, Atheists poised to settle 'sterilized' areas . . . .

Tongue
The problem with 90% of the politicians is they make the other 10% look bad.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bad News but Not Unexpected Minimalist 41 6974 17th December 2011, 07:24
Last Post: atheist42
  Fox News... Ashendant 20 4774 30th July 2010, 22:31
Last Post: TheDarkestOfAngels



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)