Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 11:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enhanced learning through electrical stimulation.
Enhanced learning through electrical stimulation.
I'm skeptical but it looks interesting.

Quote:"Dr. Matthew Phillips and his team of investigators from HRL's Information & System Sciences Laboratory used transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) in order to improve learning and skill retention."

http://www.hrl.com/news/2016/0210/

http://journal.frontiersin.org/article/1...00034/full
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: Enhanced learning through electrical stimulation.
A variation on giving near lethal electrical shocks to ascertain how far grad students will follow authority figures ?

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

If applied to my rectum do you think it would improve it's retentive abilities? Become better at discerning between liquid and gas?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets go shopping now, every lizard's learning how Brian37 34 1717 April 11, 2021 at 11:41 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Armed Black Protesters March Through Confederate Park The Architect Of Fate 26 1648 July 16, 2020 at 11:46 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Huh Trump Actually Gets A Policy Through Now Watch Him Fuck It Up Amarok 11 4170 June 26, 2017 at 9:12 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Dolce and Gabbana called children born through IVF "synthetic" zebo-the-fat 16 2730 March 15, 2015 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Another insane person hears the voice of god; through weed Foxaèr 3 1448 March 18, 2014 at 4:15 pm
Last Post: Bob Kelso