Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 8:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets go shopping now, every lizard's learning how
Lets go shopping now, every lizard's learning how
Come on and safari with it.

RE: Lets go shopping now, every lizard's learning how
Fortunately nobody was hurt and the animal was trapped and moved without killing it.

But it does remind me of that Animal Planet show, "Fatal Attractions". One guy had 3 monitor lizards he didn't tell anyone about. After a weekend he didn't show up for work, so co workers called police to do a welfare check. Police speculate that he got bitten, but didn't want to go to the hospital and have the illegal ownership of the animals discovered, and he died from the bacterial infection, and parts of his body were eaten.
(April 8, 2021 at 7:47 am)Brian37 Wrote: Come on and safari with it.

I swear, this needs to be the album cover of a new punk band.
From 1985, featuring the classic, Bitchin Camaro
[Image: Big_Lizard_in_My_Backyard.jpg]
I hope any other shops in the area are monitoring the situation.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(April 8, 2021 at 1:58 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I hope any other shops in the area are monitoring the situation.

Boru

Doh groan

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(April 8, 2021 at 1:59 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(April 8, 2021 at 1:58 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I hope any other shops in the area are monitoring the situation.

Boru

Doh groan

I know, right? And I’m not even someone’s dad!!

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I can't imagine how I failed to think of this on first seeing this thread earlier today. Situation now remedied - enjoy!

Boru

That skinks.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Boru

Damn, that was on spot. Gotta give you kudos for that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christian hate-preacher calls for the execution of ‘every single homosexual’. Jehanne 63 4333 June 28, 2022 at 7:14 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Lets hand out guns like candy. Kenosha edition. Brian37 15 668 August 27, 2020 at 9:10 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  T.I. takes his daughter to the gyno every year to check her Hymen. Divinity 48 3833 December 5, 2019 at 8:39 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Every Day Is Another Embarrassment With This Fucking Asshole Minimalist 27 3050 January 12, 2018 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Law of Unintended Consequences Will Kick You In The Balls Every Time Minimalist 28 3141 March 12, 2017 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  'Shots fired' in Munich shopping centre account_inactive 207 21005 July 24, 2016 at 11:37 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Don't burn it, but lets make money abaris 43 6156 June 6, 2016 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Enhanced learning through electrical stimulation. brewer 3 574 March 1, 2016 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Every Student Succeeds Act, passed and to be signed by Obama Minimalist 1 1172 December 10, 2015 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  Dad lets daughter die, rather than be touched by 'strange' rescuer TubbyTubby 38 6535 August 11, 2015 at 12:13 pm
Last Post: Chad32