Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 6:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DOJ grants immunity to ex-Clinton staffer who set up email server
DOJ grants immunity to ex-Clinton staffer who set up email server
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/02/politics/h...index.html

Quote:Bryan Pagliano, a former Clinton staffer who helped set up her private email server, has accepted an immunity offer from the FBI and the Justice Department to provide an interview to investigators, a U.S. law enforcement official told CNN Wednesday.

This is potentially big news. If the FBI have offered immunity to this guy, they likely suspect there was criminal activity involving the server. Not so good news for Clinton.
RE: DOJ grants immunity to ex-Clinton staffer who set up email server
They likely suspect, or perhaps they're just fishing.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
How is actual secret stuff on her actual rule violating server actually 'fishing' ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I'm confused. Why would a person setting up an email server need immunity? Is there something illegal in the act itself? Or is it that he may have set up the server with fore knowledge that Clinton would be sending/receiving classified email that should have been on the government server?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(March 3, 2016 at 1:13 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: I'm confused. Why would a person setting up an email server need immunity? Is there something illegal in the act itself? Or is it that he may have set up the server with fore knowledge that Clinton would be sending/receiving classified email that should have been on the government server?

As far as I'm aware, the FBI have been wanting to speak to him since September 2015 over the email server. He has pleaded the 5th every time they asked him to talk, which suggests to me that he knows something that might incriminate himself; perhaps that Clinton told him the server might contain classified information. Or perhaps he just didn't want to talk to the FBI; nobody knows.

In any case, now that he has immunity he can talk to them freely. Also, I imagine that his services didn't stop at the setting up of the email server; he likely kept it updated, which meant that he would have had almost constant access to it and its contents.
Or he knows nothing and has zero faith in the criminal justice system to recognize that and/or Hillary's ability to throw him under the bus, regardless of his innocence, in order to save herself.

System is broken, can't blame some 'little person' (FLOABT) for trying to protect himself.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bill Clinton and Ukraine Interaktive 4 349 August 5, 2022 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Do you feel different about Bill Clinton's sexual past? CapnAwesome 89 12008 November 23, 2017 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Haipule
  Trump could be booted, installing Clinton as president Foxaèr 18 4575 June 9, 2017 at 8:47 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  New Clinton email controversy A Theist 394 55704 November 9, 2016 at 12:30 pm
Last Post: Kosh
  The positive case for voting Hillary Clinton for president. Whateverist 113 13718 November 7, 2016 at 11:54 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Christopher Hitchens vs Hillary Clinton Czechlervitz30 67 6458 October 19, 2016 at 10:06 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Hillary Clinton's tech guy might have asked reddit how to remove details from emails Tiberius 10 1752 September 24, 2016 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  The Tastes of Clinton and Trump Supporters Cecelia 14 2671 September 14, 2016 at 2:21 am
Last Post: Jenny A
  Hillary Clinton YahwehIsTheWay 18 2616 August 3, 2016 at 8:58 pm
Last Post: Losty
Video Top Chris Christie aide breaks rank and supports Clinton Kosh 0 439 August 2, 2016 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Kosh