Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 4:10 pm

Poll: What d'yuh reckon?
This poll is closed.
I like it.
38.46%
5 38.46%
I dislike it.
7.69%
1 7.69%
I miss you.
53.85%
7 53.85%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To Be Overreachingly Pretenious To An Outrageously Condescending&Obnoxious Degree
How To Be Overreachingly Pretenious To An Outrageously Condescending&Obnoxious Degree
Next time someone tells you to stop acting so smart because you're making them feel stupid tell them:

"I admonish you not to fret for I can assure you that the overall magnitude of my intellect runs no deeper than your own, it is at most merely the fact that the totality of my own applied abstract innate cognitive talents are more complex and comprehended with more profundity only and solely on a more verbally analytical level. If you do not fathom the meaning of this statement then I hope it shall suffice to bastardize the aforementioned meaning of it by oversimplifying it in the following terse and asinine way: I'm a pretentious smartarse that likes to use big words and I refer to myself this way so you don't trivialize and undermine what I am saying by unfairly and disingenuously summarizing it as just "Bullshit", "Bollocks", or "Trying to be clever." Because that option gives you less cognitive dissonance than the alternative." - Raven-Colored  Cavalier Pretender A.K.A: He Who Bites Off More Than He Can Chew
How To Be Overreachingly Pretenious To An Outrageously Condescending And Obnoxious De
[Image: C_Data_Users_Def_Apps_App_Data_INTERNETEXPLORER_T.jpg]
RE: How To Be Overreachingly Pretenious To An Outrageously Condescending And Obnoxious De
I miss you and I want you back! Big Grin

Are you settled in the new home yet?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
RE: How To Be Overreachingly Pretenious To An Outrageously Condescending And Obnoxious De
Hey talking of new personalities, I tried out a youtube gimmick in a video I made a minute ago! What do you think? Any play there?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5u5-Bg2ENQ
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Evie come back!
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
He'll be back. He gets settled in today, I think. I talked to him the other day and things were going well. I'll give him a holler after school tonight and see what's up.

Oh yeah - I'm on Skype. PM me if you want my username.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Rob, you're such  badass  Big Grin
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Or just kick them in the nuts.
Dying to live, living to die.
Yeah right Evie. I'm going to memorize that on the off chance that I'd get to use it. What's the brit saying, oh "not bloody likely".

How about "Except your station in life. Once you do it won't hurt so much."
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Well done Rob.

Please do a video next proving that no-one can know god if he lives outside of time and space!
So why do they go on and on about it like they are the special chosen ones!

Evie, we miss the mayo rooster turtley thing!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tongue ignoramus STILL IS a condescending jerk. ignoramus 2 346 October 29, 2021 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet