Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:39 am

Poll: Who would win?
This poll is closed.
Clinton
76.60%
36 76.60%
Trump
23.40%
11 23.40%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump versus Clinton?
Trump versus Clinton?
Does anyone seriously think that Trump could win?
RE: Trump versus Clinton?
(March 3, 2016 at 10:32 pm)Jehanne Wrote: Does anyone seriously think that Trump could win?

Trump will win in a landlside (electoral votes).
If he bashes her enough for flip flopping, and the scandals, and all that. Yeah. He portrays himself as anti establishment, and Hilary is the establishment. So i'd say he could beat Hilarry. I don't think he could beat Bernie, but that's a different topic, I guess.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Trump could not beat any serious candidate in the general election. Why does anybody think the Republican party is freaking out?
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
Hillary didn't get any practice with Bernie on tough topics, much to her detriment, IMO.

I don 't know if Trump can get her to have a melt down during a debate, but it would be something she needs to prep for.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Trump could win.

Will he win? Most likely not.

Bernie is doing MUCH better nationally however, in match-ups for the general election.

The scary thing with Hillary is that people don't realize the magnitude of the email scandal. She is currently being investigated and the FBI is deciding whether or not a criminal act was committed, and just today they gave an immunity deal to a staffer who previously pled the fifth in trial, so that he could give a full description. If you don't think Trump is going to use this as ammunition in the general election, you're dead fucking wrong. Trump will go all fucking out if it comes to it. He doesn't care. Anything he can use against her he will. The ongoing investigation looks bad enough but can you imagine if during the general election the investigation actually led to the conclusion that there WAS a criminal act committed? It would be a catastrophe of biblical proportions for the democratic party.

Now to be fair, Trump is also being put on trial for his involvement and advertising of "Trump University". He's being tried for the supposed "university" being fraudulent and giving false promises. It was advertised as somewhat of a university, but directly said things like it could make people "Business geniuses", and other preposterous claims. Regardless of how stupid people are to believe it would actually follow through, it's a crime to give false promises for profit in the manner that he did. The "Students" essentially ended up shelling out $15,000 for an hour long seminar taught by morons shouting "You've gotta invest in this, buy down, sell up" etc. Funniest part being that Trump wasn't even at the event. As well they would put booths around the exits, and stop each student before they leave and pester them as long as possible with opportunities to pay more money and go to more seminars before letting them leave.

Each candidate has incredibly sketchy investigations/legal fiascoes active at the moment. Both of these investigations are a huge added wild card for both sides, and if either one amounted to anything substantial it could mean inadvertently swaying the entire election to one party or another sheerly by outside influences.

You probably know my political bias would be toward Bernie, and it's okay, i'll happily admit that. Problem with the media now a-days is that they pretend to be objective in their analysis of the candidates, whilst pushing an extremely biased agenda to further their own subjective political opinions. At least I can have the self-awareness and honesty to admit I am biased toward one candidate. I am saying this because based on all I just described I think that if Bernie took nomination he could win the election with even more ease than polls already portray him as having. He has an incredibly clean record, and doesn't have these outside influences that could potentially disrupt, or change the election entirely like some of the current candidates do, which means he would not only win as described by general election match-up polls, but there is more stability in the claim of him beating the other candidates in the general election because there are less outlying factors with the ability to change his favorability among the american peoples.

That's my analysis. Sorry if some of it didn't pertain to the question.
Which is better:
To die with ignorance, or to live with intelligence?

Truth doesn't accommodate to personal opinions.
The choice is yours. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is God and there is man, it's only a matter of who created whom

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The more questions you ask, the more you realize that disagreement is inevitable, and communication of this disagreement, irrelevant.
(March 3, 2016 at 10:32 pm)Jehanne Wrote: Does anyone seriously think that Trump could win?

Yes. Quite a few Bernie Sanders supporters will vote Trump over Clinton who is just another establishment controlled politician who lies in order to gain power and money in her pockets. Her daughter was sired by her attorney in Arkansas Webb Hubbel, and Bill has a half black son out of wedlock named Danny Williams who was banished by Hillary to save their political career. Bill is a serial rapist, and Hillary is a closet lesbian, who to this day stays in the same room as Huma Abedin. Word is that a DNA test was proved to be false about Danny Williams, but then it was discovered no test was taken. Chelsea looks more like Webb than Bill. The whole family is a shame, and they are playing the American people like a two stringed fiddle. Not to mention Bill had to settle out of court of sexual assaults, and went to drug rehab while governor for cocaine. Hillary is no good, and controlled while also blackmailing hte establishment because the knows if they take her down, they are going down.

What I'm telling you is serious stuff, but it's important people start to understand who these people are. That's just hte beginning.
(March 4, 2016 at 12:22 am)scoobysnack Wrote:

Yes. Quite a few Bernie Sanders supporters will vote Trump over Clinton who is just another establishment controlled politician who lies in order to gain power and money in her pockets. Her daughter was sired by her attorney in Arkansas Webb Hubbel, and Bill has a half black son out of wedlock named Danny Williams who was banished by Hillary to save their political career. Bill is a serial rapist, and Hillary is a closet lesbian, who to this day stays in the same room as Huma Abedin. Word is that a DNA test was proved to be false about Danny Williams, but then it was discovered no test was taken. Chelsea looks more like Webb than Bill. The whole family is a shame, and they are playing the American people like a two stringed fiddle. Not to mention Bill had to settle out of court of sexual assaults, and went to drug rehab while governor for cocaine. Hillary is no good, and controlled while also blackmailing hte establishment because the knows if they take her down, they are going down.

What I'm telling you is serious stuff, but it's important people start to understand who these people are. That's just hte beginning.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP7yf8-Lk80
Which is better:

The choice is yours. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The more questions you ask, the more you realize that disagreement is inevitable, and communication of this disagreement, irrelevant.
(March 4, 2016 at 1:49 am)Heat Wrote:
(March 4, 2016 at 12:22 am)scoobysnack Wrote: Yes. Quite a few Bernie Sanders supporters will vote Trump over Clinton who is just another establishment controlled politician who lies in order to gain power and money in her pockets. Her daughter was sired by her attorney in Arkansas Webb Hubbel, and Bill has a half black son out of wedlock named Danny Williams who was banished by Hillary to save their political career. Bill is a serial rapist, and Hillary is a closet lesbian, who to this day stays in the same room as Huma Abedin. Word is that a DNA test was proved to be false about Danny Williams, but then it was discovered no test was taken. Chelsea looks more like Webb than Bill. The whole family is a shame, and they are playing the American people like a two stringed fiddle. Not to mention Bill had to settle out of court of sexual assaults, and went to drug rehab while governor for cocaine. Hillary is no good, and controlled while also blackmailing hte establishment because the knows if they take her down, they are going down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP7yf8-Lk80
Do you think Trump has hit that?
(March 4, 2016 at 3:40 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:
(March 4, 2016 at 1:49 am)Heat Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP7yf8-Lk80
Do you think Trump has hit that?
I would say yes as long as we're in the business of proposing conspiracy theories about the candidates.
Which is better:

The choice is yours. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bill Clinton and Ukraine Interaktive 4 342 August 5, 2022 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Transgenderism versus Interracial Marriage. Jehanne 3 496 April 18, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 981 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36686 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Do you feel different about Bill Clinton's sexual past? CapnAwesome 89 11712 November 23, 2017 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Haipule
  Liberals versus Leftists Neo-Scholastic 67 11568 November 5, 2017 at 3:10 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Trump could be booted, installing Clinton as president Foxaèr 18 4550 June 9, 2017 at 8:47 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3071 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Diversity versus Inequality Neo-Scholastic 10 1185 December 1, 2016 at 11:59 am
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4026 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods