Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arrangements behind the scenes in USA
Arrangements behind the scenes in USA
it is my think about advertistment of republicans in usa and Arrangements behind the scenes between R and  D.
Always behind the scenes in America, owners of power Agree Who will be president.

We are in Iran. In 2007-2008, when we were seeing in news Republican propaganda we understood, Republicans are pushing people toward Obama! Now we see, Republicans are pushing people toward Clinton. This method is also common in Iranian Islamic elections.
it was my own think and translated by me.

farsi:
benazare man dar siasate amrica yek ejmayee soorat migirad ke mardom amrica shayad motavajeh nashavand.
ma amricayee nistim va chon az khareje goad be vaghaye negah mikonim bardashte digari darim.
vaghti majaraye Rodney King dar 1991 rokh dad pishbini kardim w.Clinton pirooz mishavad.
dar morde sale 2000 pishbini kardim Algor barande mishavad vali bosh barande shod.
dar sale 2008 nahveye tablighate resanehaye jomhpprikhah begooneyee bood ke benazare ma amad joori tabligh mi shavad ke mardom ra be samte obama hol midahad.
alan ham vaghti donald trump barande shod fahmidim beyne jomhoorikhahan va democratha tavafogh shode mardom ra besamte hilary clinton hol dahand.
hilary vactrump hardo siasate jang dar khavarmiyane darand vali benazare man matloobe jomhoorikhahan ham hilary clinton ast.
aua amricayeehaye in forum niz fahmide boodand tablighate jomhoorikhahane usa be goonei ast ke mardom ra besooye obama va clinton hol midahad!?

RE: Arrangements behind the scenes in USA
I wish it was that simple.
challenge between Clinton and trump is like election of 2005 Ahmadinejad - Rafsanjani in Iran.
Ahmadinejad won by vote rigging.
Before election owner of power in Iran had agreed Ahmadinejad play like badman so Rafsanjani gain votes but Islamic guard did vote rigging.
Trump is your Ahmadinejad and you has not vote riggers. so Clinton will be win.

Do you know America embassy hostage was designed by USA Republicans?
They wanted jimmy carter down in election for wining Reagan.

Iranian had wanted very soon free hostages send them to USA, but several leader of Republicans orderd they must not very soon free so they 444 day live in prison.
some of leader of revolution of Iran was friend of Democrats.
I heard this when Ahmadi nejad was president own leader of frind of him said me.
he said Ahmadinejad is friend of USA.he had wanted played new act against before he had wanted act like President Rouhany but Ahmadi nejad was adviced a politician never should very soon play opposite of last his acts.

...you got any evidence for these ramblings, or are you trying to become a competitor with Alex Jones?
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
know i see hidden leaders of USA want Hilary Clinton will win ,they used Donald Trump for pushing you to democrats.
because USA needs play act by aim of Democrats so a Republicans leader should not act opposite his pre-defined manner.
If republican will win then for helping USA they must act like democrats so they act opposite of manner of Republicans.
for exam if Ahmadinejad was changing his acts like rouhani it was a bad act for a politician.

Y'know, how about starting with coherent sentences. Evidence can come after that.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
(April 8, 2016 at 1:29 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote: ...you got any evidence for these ramblings, or are you trying to become a competitor with Alex Jones?

I do not know him.

I think hidden leaders of USA have agreed it is better never again fighting democrats and republicans like fighting between carter and reagan.
first: watergate => democrates was win
second: hostage => republicans was win

afterward leaders find it is better they behinde of people agree which will be win and by media push people for voting to picked president.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A thing about choice and laws in the USA ShinyCrystals 7 1000 October 15, 2023 at 10:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Some Iranian commanded Attack to USA . AVMXF 47 2539 August 25, 2023 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Sudan: The real cause behind the war WinterHold 4 493 June 14, 2023 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Sovereign citizen - more Loony Tunes in the USA Ferrocyanide 20 1991 March 20, 2023 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Yellow alert: warning USA in danger Eclectic 105 8015 November 25, 2022 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  What you think of USA voting system? Woah0 10 934 August 17, 2022 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1712 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Big Two G2 USA and China Interaktive 19 1286 May 17, 2021 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Why do non english speaking countries call USA for USA Sweden83 9 1114 December 4, 2020 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  USA politics of hate Richi29 4 379 July 23, 2020 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama