Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 11:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What time is it?? What if Time!!!
What time is it?? What if Time!!!
So most of you know God and Satan had a 'disagreement' and Satan and his followers were cast out of Heaven. We know via scripture they were cast down to earth...

What If...

We/Our souls were indeed those who were cast out? What if we are those followers of Satan/Demons.

What if...

Our time here on Earth away from the known glory of God is a final test designed to show us where our hearts lie. With God or in rebellion with Satan?

What if...
Those born in this life all begged for a second chance to show where our allegiance truly was, and this life was that chance???
RE: What time is it?? What if Time!!!
[Image: opus-bloom-county-zzzz.gif]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Drich, have you been taking your meds?
Or maybe it was the lizard people.
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
lol  Big Grin The younger me would have read this and loved you for it. Now I just want what you're smoking.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
(March 4, 2016 at 1:47 pm)Drich Wrote: So most of you know God and Satan had a 'disagreement' and Satan and his followers were cast out of Heaven. We know via scripture they were cast down to earth...

What If...

We/Our souls were indeed those who were cast out? What if we are those followers of Satan/Demons.

What if...

Our time here on Earth away from the known glory of God is a final test designed to show us where our hearts lie. With God or in rebellion with Satan?

What if...
Those born in this life all begged for a second chance to show where our allegiance truly was, and this life was that chance???

What if farts smelt of strawberries and Christmas was during summer time?

This is how you sound.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Hmm, has potential as a book idea. But I get a feeling I'd write this one very differently than you would.
Hell, yes. I often contemplate the possibility of being in a video game and everything around the next corner not being rendered yet. Makes just as much sense.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Then what made us forget all this? It's a nice hypothetical, but if that happened then we should remember it happening.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

[Image: image.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Irational fear of hell still naggs me from time to time Arsoo 103 27855 November 9, 2017 at 1:53 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Did Bethlehem in Judea exist at the time of Jesus and at the time of David Ziploc Surprise 0 2047 January 1, 2013 at 2:24 pm
Last Post: Ziploc Surprise