Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After 8 years of selling fear GOP wants "civil"?
After 8 years of selling fear GOP wants "civil"?
What a load of bullshit and hypocrisy. And the top of that garbage heap Trump using the word "civil" was vomit inducing. This is the asshole who called a vet a loser, called Mexicans rapists. Said at rallies "I'd like to punch him in the face" and "stretchers" and thinks the word "fuck" is an appropriate campaign word to use on twitter.

The GOP only has itself to blame for Trump's rise. And I also hope that those who have been assaulted by Trump's "passionate" fans sue Trump for inciting violence. The worst part is this same party will be the first to point out the calls for violence in the middle east but the GOP is slick, as long as you use dog whistle code language, you can call it "passion" and freedom.

Yes, you are seeing cuss words in this post. But these fuckwads don't understand the difference between selling fear and blasphemy. Nor do they understand that there are different rolls for the private citizen, private media, the free press, free speech, and the person in office. Blasphemy is needed to maintain a free society, but it is a public official's DUTY not just to those they voted for, but to everyone to protect the idea of the peaceful transfer of power. That concept can be very easily destroyed by selling fear and demagoguery. 

There is a long term history going on here, that started with Falwell's push for more religion. I also think that the GOP has been bitter about Nixon ever since. But the hate and fear was coded 8 years ago, masked behind word like "patriotism" and "religion" and the gas got poured on the fire when Obama got elected. And that November, the day after he was elected, 2 and half months before he took his first oath, the GOP was screaming they'd make him a 1 term president. 

And month after month and year after year the coded language got worse and worse and they really flipped out when Obama won the second time. Slowly they kept doubling down on the fear to the point they stopped coding it, and that is when Trump took over and simply stopped hiding it.

So now the GOP is scared and now they want civility? Ironic because that is what dems have wanted the entire time. Sorry GOP it is a little too late. You should have thought about that before you decided to act like schoolyard brats and bullies and obstructionists.

FUCK YOU! Maybe if you hadn't been dicks in the first place?
RE: After 8 years of selling fear GOP wants "civil"?
Quote:And I also hope that those who have been assaulted by Trump's "passionate" fans sue Trump for inciting violence.

Fascist movements and brown shirts always seem to go hand in hand.
Yeah, Trump is the monster that the GOP created. Now we all have to live with it.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(March 11, 2016 at 1:05 pm)Chad32 Wrote: Yeah, Trump is the monster that the GOP created. Now we all have to live with it.

Says you, he wont get the WH but even if he did, I will still push long term every day to reverse his fearmongerig pandering to religious nationalism.
(March 11, 2016 at 2:00 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(March 11, 2016 at 1:05 pm)Chad32 Wrote: Yeah, Trump is the monster that the GOP created. Now we all have to live with it.

Says you, he wont get the WH but even if he did, I will still push long term every day to reverse his fearmongerig pandering to religious nationalism.

Tuesday will tell.
(March 12, 2016 at 3:40 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:
(March 11, 2016 at 2:00 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Says you, he wont get the WH but even if he did, I will still push long term every day to reverse his fearmongerig pandering to religious nationalism.

Tuesday will tell.

That will only tell us if he close or over the line to get the GOP nomination, it still remains that the averaged out polls against Clinton he will loose. Now that is not to say the gap wont close in November, but I don't see a tie like 2000 or even as close as Romney. Trump is still damaged goods.

I'd say the only caveat is Clinton having a bad debate, or bad debates against him. I'd prefer Bernie still but right now, my hope is Trump gets the nomination.
(March 11, 2016 at 9:45 am)Brian37 Wrote: FUCK YOU! Maybe if you hadn't been dicks in the first place?

That would never happen. It's far too sensible for the Republicans to ever consider doing.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Trump represents the fragmenting of the Republicans. There have always been two wings --- evangelistas and the rich -- but starting with the Tea Party and picked up on by Trump is the alienation of working-class white males disenchanted with the fact that the Repubs have done nothing to improve their lot economically.

(March 12, 2016 at 3:15 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(March 12, 2016 at 3:40 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: Tuesday will tell.

That will only tell us if he close or over the line to get the GOP nomination, it still remains that the averaged out polls against Clinton he will loose. Now that is not to say the gap wont close in November, but I don't see a tie like 2000 or even as close as Romney. Trump is still damaged goods.

I'd say the only caveat is Clinton having a bad debate, or bad debates against him. I'd prefer Bernie still but right now, my hope is Trump gets the nomination.
Trump will become President unless something major happens.  He's the racist America needs now.  He will prove to be a very good President.
(March 12, 2016 at 7:13 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Trump represents the fragmenting of the Republicans. There have always been two wings --- evangelistas and the rich -- but starting with the Tea Party and picked up on by Trump is the alienation of working-class white males disenchanted with the fact that the Repubs have done nothing to improve their lot economically.

Quite the opposite.  It is the corporate motherfuckers who are moving jobs to other countries not the Mexican immigrants.  The republicunts have always engaged in the magicians trick of distracting people from what they are doing.

And the low-information morons who make up the base fall for it every time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Absurd GOP Foxaèr 2047 114234 6 hours ago
Last Post: no one
  2024 GOP hopeful Vivek Ramaswamy proposes raising voting age to 25 LinuxGal 11 917 August 20, 2023 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Yet Another GOP Dumpster Fire Of A Human Being BrianSoddingBoru4 139 9721 July 23, 2022 at 4:20 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  So what is GOP's plan for the new wave of newborns? Fake Messiah 43 2662 June 30, 2022 at 9:11 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  GOP's stranglehold on Cuban-American's vote. Brian37 19 1326 August 22, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Trump declaring civil war, turning to global WW3 WinterHold 19 807 November 9, 2020 at 5:27 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Why you should fear Trump's pick for Supreme Court Judge Foxaèr 75 3957 October 31, 2020 at 10:52 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  Civil Rights. Gawdzilla Sama 12 809 October 20, 2020 at 7:41 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  BREAKING:Trump refuses to commit to a peaceful transition of power after Election Day WinterHold 97 4948 October 2, 2020 at 1:50 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  80 years.. WinterHold 45 1479 August 23, 2020 at 6:09 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4