Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 7:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING:Trump refuses to commit to a peaceful transition of power after Election Day
BREAKING:Trump refuses to commit to a peaceful transition of power after Election Day
Civil war began to manifest in the USA with Trump's rape of the presidential chair:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/09/23/polit...index.html

Quote:Trump refuses to commit to a peaceful transition of power after Election Day

What do you expect to unfold until the elections? is America truly in the stage of collapse -like so many expected- or would an institution stronger than Trump would intervene and keep the state?

To me; this is a declaration of civil war from Trump's side; and as I said earlier: the biggest enemy of western people would evolve and mutate to be enemies from the west itself.

Trump is a criminal and not just that: this germ is infecting the USA with a new type of disease that either evolves and dominates or ceases and gets defeated but after causing a hell lot of damage.

I think America would not be one anymore. This country will witness a separation, and perhaps collapse.
RE: BREAKING:Trump refuses to commit to a peaceful transition of power after Election Day
He also promised to build a wall, better healthcare and free blowjobs for all. Read
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
RE: BREAKING:Trump refuses to commit to a peaceful transition of power after Election Day
(September 24, 2020 at 4:41 am)Deesse23 Wrote: He also promised to build a wall, better healthcare and free blowjobs for all. Read

We can say the chances of his promises Being kept increases exponentially with the damage that the promise would do if kept.     Beyond a certain level of calamitousness, the chances is 100%.    Destruction of american democracy is well beyond that level of calamitousness.

The greater the damage that actions in keeping with his words can cause, the more he feels empowered by speaking them, and the more he needs to fondle, stroke and play with that power.
It has often been stated that the president has no real power, that he is merely a pawn on the governmental chessboard.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(September 24, 2020 at 5:08 am)Eleven Wrote: It has often been stated that the president has no real power, that he is merely a pawn on the governmental chessboard.

That is clearly false.

He is whatever he is in a china shop.   Whatever he is, can be amongst other things a caretaker, a proprietor, or a bull.
(September 24, 2020 at 5:08 am)Eleven Wrote: It has often been stated that the president has no real power, that he is merely a pawn on the governmental chessboard.

It’s also been stated it is more advisable to tell a president what he ought to do, never what he is able to do. A US President is terrifyingly powerful.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
... and drunk from power, he wants more.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
Breaking news from 2016, really. The man has never committed to a peaceful transition, has always maintained that the game is rigged against him, and absolutely does want to be presidente for life.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
If there is anyone, anywhere, who thinks Trump will give up his throne peacefully and with class they haven't been paying attention.

The shitshow is going to get shittier and will certainly be a show. That's what Trump does. It's going to be a mess if he is voted out or reelected.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Fortunately he has done a terrible job of gaining the committed support of the military, so he won't be able to pull off a traditional coup. If he loses the election, he'll make his ouster as messy as possible, though. Expect a shit show of litigating results.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2024 US Presidential Election Thumpalumpacus 1060 48878 2 hours ago
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Who has the power Spongebob 19 1035 January 23, 2022 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Is peaceful revolution possible? Macoleco 27 1546 October 7, 2021 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Mail in voting/ and election day. Brian37 6 791 October 25, 2020 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1055 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  UK general election - right wing Conservative party wins large majority Duty 30 1514 December 16, 2019 at 6:12 am
Last Post: Duty
  trump the republican asks communist china to investigate his potential election rival Anomalocaris 10 1069 October 4, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36888 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Good News from yesterday's election. Brian37 14 2129 November 9, 2018 at 11:57 am
Last Post: Brian37
  State level elections in BAvaria yield ground breaking results Deesse23 0 250 October 15, 2018 at 3:50 am
Last Post: Deesse23