Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keith Emerson Snuffs It At 71
Keith Emerson Snuffs It At 71
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/k...1-20160311

Odd, I though he'd be older. May be a suicide.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Keith Emerson Snuffs It At 71
I never was very much into that band, so I never reflected on Emmerson Lake and Palmer being real persons.

Why did you think he was older though. Born in the mid 40ies as pretty much everyone of that band generation.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
A sad loss, I saw ELP several times back in the stone age! The stage shows were second only to Pink Floyd. Anyone interested in the band and living in the UK should check out a tribute band called Noddy's Puncture http://www.noddyspuncture.co.uk/ the closest you will ever get to the real thing!
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

fuck! another one!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RIP Keith Flint GUBU 1 505 March 4, 2019 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Milos Forman Snuffs It At 86 BrianSoddingBoru4 0 336 April 14, 2018 at 9:26 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  John Hurt Snuffs It At 77 BrianSoddingBoru4 23 3058 January 28, 2017 at 6:47 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Oh, bugger. Joe Cocker snuffs it. BrianSoddingBoru4 17 2232 December 23, 2014 at 7:41 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko