Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh, bugger. Joe Cocker snuffs it.
Oh, bugger. Joe Cocker snuffs it.
Singer Joe Cocker dies aged 70 after cancer battle
Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Oh, bugger. Joe Cocker snuffs it.
To tell the truth, he was a walking whiskey bottle for decades. I'm surprised he lasted that long.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
I read this on Stuff this morning.

Another icon gone too soon, dammit.

It doesn't seem right giving a thumbs up to this news . . .
Dying to live, living to die.
Oh no.... bummer. I noticed Kichi and Zen are fans when I was perusing the playlist thread. I was about to add "You can leave your hat on". One of my favs.
Undecided
[Image: dc52deee8e6b07186c04ff66a45fd204.jpg]
Damn. I loved his voice.
Sad Sad
(December 22, 2014 at 6:19 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Singer Joe Cocker dies aged 70 after cancer battle
Boru

Toodle-oo JC. Rest those weary bones.

MM
"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions" - Leonardo da Vinci

"I think I use the term “radical” rather loosely, just for emphasis. If you describe yourself as “atheist,” some people will say, “Don’t you mean ‘agnostic’?” I have to reply that I really do mean atheist, I really do not believe that there is a god; in fact, I am convinced that there is not a god (a subtle difference). I see not a shred of evidence to suggest that there is one ... etc., etc. It’s easier to say that I am a radical atheist, just to signal that I really mean it, have thought about it a great deal, and that it’s an opinion I hold seriously." - Douglas Adams (and I echo the sentiment)
Sorry. I never heard of him.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
My mother liked him.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(December 22, 2014 at 8:26 pm)Losty Wrote: Sorry. I never heard of him.

Confused Fall

Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Joe Biden facing sexual assault allegations Agnostico 48 3434 May 3, 2020 at 5:12 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Milos Forman Snuffs It At 86 BrianSoddingBoru4 0 328 April 14, 2018 at 9:26 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Fuck you Joe Walsh Amarok 36 12463 May 5, 2017 at 3:57 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  John Hurt Snuffs It At 77 BrianSoddingBoru4 23 3016 January 28, 2017 at 6:47 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Keith Emerson Snuffs It At 71 BrianSoddingBoru4 3 1059 March 12, 2016 at 7:27 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Bugger, lost another one. BrianSoddingBoru4 10 1799 January 21, 2016 at 7:26 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  Oh, bugger. BrianSoddingBoru4 6 723 June 26, 2015 at 11:27 am
Last Post: Pyrrho