Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the cousins of the son of god
the cousins of the son of god
So, I have been permitted by an admin/moderator to post in this section for these topics of mine that do not fill another category. Please excuse this. I will attempt a in depth conversation over the necessity of religious belief.

I am going to try to get ascertainment over my personalization and destiny of the primordial inherent nature of the futures and so called paths of my cousins. First we should all know that I believe in all sincerity that I am the son of God. If you'd like to know why I think this, and did not know this, please ask about it! This is going to be about my name. My last name is Killingsworth. All I will reveal are the relations to myself, that I have. I hope this is okay with the forum rules, but do not know for certain. We understand that your cousins are your family. True, even sincere, family. More family than you think, about as close as your brothers/sisters etc. What does your family/cousins say about you? Well, I could go on to prove the obvious: That my cousins "say a lot about me", and probably shouldn't do that though. Because that's obvious, of course! I will however tell you the implications that take place due to having such cousins, and what it means in reality. That I have a family in the first place with a mother, keeping in mind, God does not have a wife--- therefore I could not have a mother if I did not have this family of mine. This is I feel really quite clear. So be hesitant to judge.

One of my cousins are the Lowrey's. I will explain this one first, because you will most likely jump the gun and state, "Atheist fraud! You prattle! Never, nay, there has never been, an unbelitteling twirp so inconsistent, as to make prattle of belief that is so inconsistent!" But it is the case that they are blood to me, and you must take blood for blood, or you will never see "eye to eye"! So they are in my dna, so what? What is a Lowrey? I have given them the obvious title: They are the people who turn to God, to justify sacrifices, escapes from situations where the world escapes itself, or with themselves, towards to God. To get away, duh! To retreat into paradise, as God has stated in the bible were people flee, they flee to him to find a secure exit path or the eventual paradise due to the escape. The Lowrey's escape, is in fact my opinion! I know you will disagree! But let me tell you something, if you do you've got a one over because this is exactly in the nature of the name Lowrey, and every justification would remove your point and make it moot. I have long believed that this is their nature. And by the passing by, I feel I am in fact correct.

Another of my cousins is the Farmer's. That's right, the PAGAN farmers! What other justification other than the white eye of cleanlieness, the "attempted self sacrifice" of duty and commitment, to none other than God? The dignity of growing crops, well, not for those suffering God's thoughts, those without a prayer for their prayer they asked for in return. But those who commit to the land, and soil, and have toiled, all their days long. Indeed, in point of fact judging the name Farmer, similarly to judging the name Lowrey, is a self evident, simpliciting fact, and even stating the obvious you will get far. That is by judging them the best you can, a "farmer" a simple farmer, in order to understand a farmers value. Obvious it's similar to Lowrey, in that this is the case, and that they are significant. And indeed this is one of my main points. So I will italicize it. ...Now. I already told you why a Farmer is significant. Because their very self is committed to what lies after the criticism. They are the very products of non pagan practice. The "essense" of God's presense. Now I could describe the Farmers some more, but I feel I've said about enough.

So with an earthly father and mother and the name Killingsworth, me, the son of God, has indeed some very catchy cousins. I am only asking primarially why you could, be it the case, tend towards disbelieving that this is proof that I have Godly family. And you may retort, as is common for atheists,--- to submit to irrationalizing away the truth. It is, you would state in this manner, true, that everybody has a Godly family. I will go ahead and respond to you: Incorrect. The reason why? There are no causes to justify your belief that my family is ungodly. So therefore if I gave even one rational cause why you are incorrect, you have been proven wrong. And by the way that should appear obvious to you, therefore I won't even debate this obviously "moot" point.

And I shall go on, too, to state that this makes me a easily known target for criticism, that is, being the son of God. To have such Godly family, well, what could be done? What can we say about it? Do you have any questions to ask me? Do you need to hear my thoughts?

The Lowrey's, even in my earthly family, are in some manner related to the divine. They are related to God, people! I really almost hope you disbelieve me! It will prove your weakness. So, they are, and the assersion once again is enough to prove the point as non-moot, so therefore, I state that ... well I suppose I could just say about anything and get my point across. My cousins, are indeed divine. Their names prove it, indeed, this could likely even be argued. That would not remain a moot point.

Just imagine: You have cousins/family that are related to the moon God. Ok, so their names prove it, and you want to discuss it. Who's going to believe you? Obviously not an atheist! But what about a believer?

I've asserted a fair point. You believe or disbelieve, but do not argue. I may want to say a bit about it to prevent the point of discussion itself from becoming moot. IMHO, to have cousins like this is amazing. It's just proof that my father really meant me and my family well. I particularly like how the farmers make the name look like crap, in that Killingsworth is disobeyed, with force. Funny that, aye? And the ... Lowrey's make it look like it is "strong", the leaders of the free revolt scavenging away from this world, to a Godly paradise, make Killingsworth look rather weak as a God name, however, it is fair to say that they sympathise with it, and allow one to see Killingsworth as more of a divine, if you can taste it, sort of a .. IDK.

But what would your thoughts be, if proof of this matter arrived tomorrow?

Well? Discuss.
RE: the cousins of the son of god
Correct! If I may elaborate further...

[Image: 10z9bw.jpg]
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
They make meds for this sort of thing and there are people who are highly trained, with doctorates and everything. For a modest fee, they'll even sit down and listen to you while you talk. They might even be interested in hearing from your other personalities.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Goddammit Iggy....

You ninja'd me! Lol
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(March 17, 2016 at 6:09 am)Nymphadora Wrote: They make meds for this sort of thing and there are people who are highly trained, with doctorates and everything. For a modest fee, they'll even sit down and listen to you while you talk. They might even be interested in hearing from your other personalities.

Is it only every FSM Grin ian that believes doctors heal the mentally ill? Seriously, I deserve some props for the entertainment too! Afterall, we've already seen the rockcrushermobile, and that at least couldn't be missed....
(March 17, 2016 at 6:10 am)Nymphadora Wrote: Goddammit Iggy....

You ninja'd me! Lol

you're up early?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
This would only be entertaining if you didn't actually believe you were the son of god. But you are convinced, and went to the painstaking task of the first post in this thread, to convince us about it.
Is it a sign that I am correct about my cousins? If this is, indeed the case, it is by the way, also true that these are the family of the son of God, and by my analysis you already agreed with, it is true too.

So let's leave rockcrushormobile for a later date, got plenty more Christians worth debating here....
(March 17, 2016 at 6:22 am)Nymphadora Wrote: This would only be entertaining if you didn't actually believe you were the son of god. But you are convinced, and went to the painstaking task of the first post in this thread, to convince us about it.

I tried (sorry!) to state it is also proof that I am the son of God, but clearly left that out. Thanks. Oh I suppress I might mention, it is proof I am the son of God too! [my computer isn't letting me skip lines so:] Anything to say now?
By my inquiry of these names, and my relating them to God (who exists), they are indeed Godly. The only "correct" assertion, is to who? The answer to that is, to you, who is to take them as Godly, soley due to the nature of their names.

Need any more proof, my fine audience? Or do we need more dirreah mobiles?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am the son of God JBrentonK 46 5426 November 8, 2015 at 2:01 am
Last Post: robvalue
  God is love. God is just. God is merciful. Chad32 62 19414 October 21, 2014 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Cheerful Charlie
  Cousins in the Spirit: Angels of Iran zanOTK 0 1304 June 26, 2014 at 6:08 am
Last Post: zanOTK
  Israeli woman fined for not circumsizing her son. I and I 60 11129 November 28, 2013 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: Bad Writer
  Destroying "atheism", God(The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit) is a Fact SavedByChrist94 50 24824 January 3, 2013 at 10:16 am
Last Post: paulpablo
  Michael "Intelligent Design" Behe's son is an Atheist theVOID 34 13995 October 10, 2010 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet