Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 3:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surrealist game: Dear Rob Doe
Surrealist game: Dear Rob Doe
Okay, it's not really a game, but it's actually quite fun and therapeutic. Some of my friends took a surrealist class and somehow, someone got around to writing an angry letter to Rob Doe. Blaming him for everything. So all it is is an angry letter to someone, doesn't have to be to Rob, could be anyone and blaming them for things they had absolutely no control of. I got the idea because of LastPoet's insult him thread.
It can go something like this:

Dear Rob Doe,
What did you do to my computers? Seriously, I know I'm getting a new one, but that doesn't mean it's fair game to sneak into my house at night and fuck with my computers! I don't know what you did to Raven, but she's scrolling and changing windows whenever she feels like it. Oh, wait, you have a mouse at your house that is connected to Ray. That's it isn't it? I demand that you stop, right now and don't even think about starting it up again. and Cosmo–why can't he go on the internet? Did you cut the cable while you were here last night? I bet you fucking did. or maybe you broke something inside of Cosmo. Was that it? answer me! and Fix it! Jesus, Rob.
He was your fault too, wasn't he? Jesus, that is did you kill him or did you just write the Bible? But quite frankly I thought you were a writing major and could at least write a mythological story without contradictions. Oh, it was because English was your first language? I don't need excuses, Rob. You really need to stop causing all these terrible problems in the world. But I'll tell you what, I'll get back at you by telling a bunch of people you don't know that you are the cause of everything.
Love,
Cego Colher
[Image: siggy2_by_Cego_Colher.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dear Quarantine Diary Gawdzilla Sama 0 465 April 30, 2020 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I heard from Rob today! ReptilianPeon 2 513 March 29, 2020 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Dear Staff 2.0 no one 4 480 February 5, 2019 at 8:22 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Dear Customers, Foxaèr 45 3010 October 11, 2016 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Where's Rob? abaris 21 1676 September 30, 2016 at 4:41 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Happy birthday, my dear Losty Foxaèr 7 1149 August 8, 2016 at 3:06 am
Last Post: Banjo
  Dear Mother Nature. ignoramus 16 1671 May 7, 2016 at 9:58 am
Last Post: robvalue
  XTC- Dear God Edwardo Piet 0 597 December 23, 2015 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
Question Dear Americans: What's the leading cause of death among the young? Aractus 71 10693 November 20, 2014 at 9:24 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Oh dear god. . . Aegrus 22 7441 February 14, 2013 at 1:26 am
Last Post: Angrboda