Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Mother Nature.
Dear Mother Nature.
Why I don't like you.
You're uncaring. You never acknowledge the individual.
Your evolution mechanism has gotten us this far, great, thanks!

Thank you mother nature:
Thank you for your less than perfect genetic transfers.
If it wasn't for this bug feature, we wouldn't have survived to reach where we are now and prosper as a species.

Also.
Thank you for the cancerous mutations you inflict on little kids, the plethora of other genetic diseases many are born with and your instinctive will to live in all of us which drives us to live our whole lives under these sufferable conditions. Yes, we know, that is how we evolve long term... We have all the scarring from our ancestors endogenous retroviruses to prove it...Thank you.

Thank you for your extreme weather events which kills thousands of innocent people every year.

Thank you for randomly ending Stimbo's love of his life. Yes, we know, you need to break a few eggs to make an omlette. Thank you.

Actually, mother nature, Go Fuck Yourself with one of your own extra prickly cactii!

We'd wish for a God to exist, so we could blame someone, but we can't. The only thing real is you. And you are 100% responsible for everything bad that happens.
Yours truly - humanity

PS, Did we mention how much we despise you at times?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: Dear Mother Nature.
Well mother nature wouldn't hate us if you know we didn't fuck up the environment so much.
Fracking for oil and burning it cutting down trees letting our population swarm the earth. Mother nature
is just about sick of our shit.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
She giveth life… she taketh away.
No reason. Just because.

We don't need no conscious God judging us and punishing us, she'll punish us without bothering to judge us.
The God of the OT has got nothing on her...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Well, Mother Nature also gave us blow jobs, so I suspect things are pretty much even...

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
He he ...I s'pose, but 'm not to comfortable hearing "mother" and "blowjob" in the same sentence...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(May 6, 2016 at 6:55 pm)ignoramus Wrote: He he ...I s'pose, but 'm not to comfortable hearing "mother" and "blowjob" in the same sentence...

Eewww...... spiritual.... incest not cool bro... not cool  but yeah 
two things you dont want to hear in a sentence.

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(May 6, 2016 at 6:55 pm)ignoramus Wrote: He he ...I s'pose, but 'm not to comfortable hearing "mother" and "blowjob" in the same sentence...

Well, as long as it's not my mother...

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Dear Nature, 

Thank you so much for giving me life. Thank you for showing me miracles and beauty that no poetry can match. The birds that sing such beautiful songs each morning, the sun that gives me warmth and paints the sky with such amazing colors. The trees that give me oxygen and provide me with shelter. The plants that provide me with nutrients. The moon and stars that keep me an awe. The ocean so i can bathe in your existence. You have shown me death to bring intensity to my life, and that is most appreciated. 

Thank you so much. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.  Shy
What do you have against Mamacita? Mama and blowjob no good together?! Fine! I didn't want to anyway!  Angry

(Storms out) 

(Waaaah nobody stopped me)
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Dear mother nature shake us humans off girl LOL

Code:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Mother's Day. arewethereyet 7 526 May 9, 2022 at 4:45 am
Last Post: anlogue
  Pope Francis to channel the dead mother of Jesus. Jehanne 3 262 March 22, 2022 at 4:43 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Dear Quarantine Diary Gawdzilla Sama 0 465 April 30, 2020 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Happy Mother's Day arewethereyet 10 1061 May 13, 2019 at 10:06 am
Last Post: Divinity
  Dear Staff 2.0 no one 4 479 February 5, 2019 at 8:22 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Happy Mother's Day! chimp3 3 538 May 13, 2018 at 6:45 pm
Last Post: J a c k
  Happy Mother's Day Joods 2 296 May 13, 2018 at 10:22 am
Last Post: GUBU
  It's Not Nice To Fool With Mother Nature Minimalist 5 890 September 17, 2017 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Dear Customers, Foxaèr 45 3008 October 11, 2016 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Happy birthday, my dear Losty Foxaèr 7 1146 August 8, 2016 at 3:06 am
Last Post: Banjo