Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 3:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Riddle Q/A
Riddle Q/A
This is what I call a Riddle Q/A. 
In it, we ask a Riddle we come up with, and then have the someone comment below us their answer, explain it, and then come up with their own riddle. 
I guess I will start off this thread. 
I am the Villain, the Hero, and the Victim. Who am I?
Edit: Also, if anyone responds in a way that doesn't fit the format of this thread, feel free to ignore them.
RE: Riddle Q/A
Are you a feminist?
I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty.
An SJW?
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
(March 25, 2016 at 7:30 pm)Shining_Finger Wrote: This is what I call a Riddle Q/A. 
In it, we ask a Riddle we come up with, and then have the someone comment below us their answer, explain it, and then come up with their own riddle. 
I guess I will start off this thread. 
I am the Villain, the Hero, and the Victim. Who am I?
Edit: Also, if anyone responds in a way that doesn't fit the format of this thread, feel free to ignore them.

All's I got is a lame plot twist in a John Woo movie . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

You are a literary archetype.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
the trinity
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(March 25, 2016 at 7:39 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: the trinity

Ooo, nice one. I hope you win. Smile

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Mate, get your shining finger out and give us the answer...

Boru
The answer is Jebus? Where do I collect my meat platter?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Everyone's mother?
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Riddle me this! Longhorn 35 2436 February 2, 2018 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Riddle: Win One Rep by Answering this Riddle Rhondazvous 26 3231 September 16, 2015 at 1:53 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Riddle me this CindysRain 104 8936 September 6, 2014 at 4:16 am
Last Post: ignoramus