Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All you god hating atheists!
All you god hating atheists!
All you sinners talk about is EVIDANCE, what evidence do you have God DOESNT exist. Checkmate atheists.

I think all of you worship satan and want to sin, heathens.

How do you even look around you and not believe?

What if your wrong? Checkmate atheist

Oh by the way, happy april fools day
RE: All you god hating atheists!
Yeah, it's not so funny for me cause my mum just died.
She had her finger run over by a train.
I always told her to use a tissue and that picking her nose would come to no good.
April fools. There was no train and she never picks her nose.
It was bum cancer.
April fools. :-)
What the fuck!

I was about to win this flying tank thing on my tank card game, and I thought hey, it's April fools! They're bound to not give me a flying tank. They'll give me nothing at all, or something even more stupid.

They totally fooled me! I got the last thing I was expecting, the flying tank. You can land it right near the enemy base. Very funny, you guys.

I'm house sitting for my friends, but now I'm wondering if they've actually gone on holiday or if they're gonna jump out and scare the shit out of me in a minute. I need to check the blueprints again.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
And I looked at the clock and went of course! It's elevensy.
Here come the cats.
Ah fooled you! My story was true. You didn't expect that, did you? I really did win a flying tank card.

Oh yeah, and they gave away another free tank which fires Easter eggs which do 1D6 of damage during the event.

The above sentence sounds totally false, but it's actually true. Log in right now and you'll get the tank for free. It's another double fools, you think I'm making it up but I'm not.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
No. I believe you and I do indeed feel like a fool of April.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you learned that the god of [insert religion] is real, would all bets be off? Sicnoo0 58 4053 February 25, 2024 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Atheists how much do you hate God? Authari 136 5615 February 12, 2024 at 3:31 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  Dear Atheists: what would convince you God/Christ is Real? JJoseph 207 10486 February 12, 2024 at 1:51 am
  Atheists, if all Southern Americans are backwards? BillieBobbie 44 3893 April 1, 2023 at 4:25 am
  Atheists: What would you say to a dying child who asks you if they'll go to heaven? DodosAreDead 91 11368 November 2, 2018 at 9:07 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  I enjoy far right atheists more than lgbt marxist atheists Sopra 4 2203 February 28, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  a challenge All atheists There is inevitably a Creator. Logic says that suni_muslim 65 14443 November 28, 2017 at 5:02 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  A question to all atheists! Gestas 190 20452 January 30, 2017 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  A Challenge to You All: Prove I'm not God FebruaryOfReason 40 6249 February 21, 2016 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: FebruaryOfReason
  "All Scientists Should Be Militant Atheists" SmootherPebble 66 15558 September 20, 2015 at 10:08 am
Last Post: robvalue